Fourteen

"Could you read something to me?" The lady asked softly as she tried to read with him. "Don't you want to rest a little?" He said and she looked at him. "I can rest all night long... Right now I just want to stay by your side Kakuzu..."

She whispers and closed her eyes before the male kissed her forehead softly and started reading to her.

***********

As he read to her the woman relaxed in the male's arms. She slowly drifted off to sleep and held onto Kakuzu's arm tightly. Kakuzu stopped reading and picked her up gently before putting her down on her bed. As soon as he wanted to leave her the female stretched out her arm to grab his wrist.

"Stay..." She mumbled and pulled on his arm a little. Kakuzu chuckled and layed down next to her. (Y/N) scooted closer to him and smiled. The male blushed a little and put his arms around her. A few moments later he was also asleep and they were both sleeping soundly together.

(Y/N) was the first one to wake up and blushes deeply as she sees the male next to her. She never felt as comfortable around anyone than him... And to see him so peaceful made her heart skip a beat. The lady stroke his cheek softly and admired his face some more. This made Kakuzu wake up and he looked down to her. Their eyes meet and their faces both grew red.

"I-I am sorry..." She whispered and took her hands away but Kakuzu held them tightly in his big hands. "You don't have to apologize for this... I like it a lot." (Y/N) chuckles and touched his face again and pulls it closer. "I-I like you... A lot." She finally said and Kakuzu's eyes widen before they softened. "I like you too... A lot." He said before touching her nose with his own. One of the lady's hands went down to her lover's chest to feel his heart...hearts beating fastly.

She smiled before taking Kakuzu's hand to put it on her chest so he could feel her heartbeat as well. The male looked at his hand and then into her eyes again. "Out hearts are both beating fast... I always feel like this around you, Kakuzu..." The female confessed and blushed even more. "I also do. And I think that is exactly what my parents used to tell me about. That beautiful feeling you get when someone you love is close to you, (Y/N)..." He whispers softly and the princess smiled.

"Does this mean... We both are feeling love?... I never knew I would be able to feel something like this..." Kakuzu chuckled. "Me neither. It is amazing. I don't even know if me, a criminal, deserves something like this. I thought love died with my parents." (Y/N) nodded. "I agree... I also thought it died with my mother. But here we are... Feeling it." She said before scooting closer to him and softly putting her lips onto his.

Kakuzu blushed and closed his eyes letting himself melt into the kiss. It may sound strange but it was his first kiss. He never was a person to feel love or any kind of attraction to anybody. He just cared for himself, power and money. And there he was falling madly for the so called princess of the village he hates.
And there she is. Always used and abused. Never loved for herself but for her broken body. And there she is falling madly for a S-Rank criminal of the village she never got to know.

Their lips moved in sync as (Y/N) slowly moved her hand around his neck to pull him closer. Kakuzu's arms were tightly around her rubbing her back softly. She tilted her head so they could kiss even deeper which surprised the male a little. He broke the kiss to breathe out. The female smiled and pecked his lips again.

"This was my first kiss." Kakuzu admitted and the lady chuckled. "I think everything that is happening right now is a first for me as well... There is a significant difference between getting forced to kiss and touch someone and to really want to kiss and touch someone. I... enjoy kissing you. I really love it. It makes me happy to be close to you. This is like my first real kiss" (Y/N) explained and Kakuzu smiled before kissing her lips again. "I love it as well." He whispers between the kiss and they both close their eyes again to melt into it.

It was really quiet in the room. The only audible sounds were their beating hearts and their soft breathing. The Princess grabbed Kakuzu's hair as their kiss got a little more passionate and they both felt really hot while doing so. It was a first for both of them to make out like that but they had to admit that their partner was a great kisser.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

(Y/N) immidiaetly moved away from Kakuzu and fixed her (h/c) hair again and the male also went back to his seat to make it seem that he didn't left this place.
"Yes?" The lady said and her father entered the room.

"Oh. There you are beautiful. You look a little messy." (Y/N) blushed and glanced at Kakuzu who still had a blush on his face which he tried to hide behind the book he was reading. "I just woke up from a nap. That is why, father. How can I help you?"

"I just came here to tell you that I will have to be out of town for two days. Kakuzu will take care of you and you will have some time for yourself without any customers. You should go and relax at our hot spring. Get a good soak and then mabye you can do something else to just relax. Aiko won't be here to join you because he is coming with me. But don't worry. We will come back soon" He said and kissed her forehead before leaving the room again.

The lady furrowed her eyebrows. "Why was he so nice..." She mumbled and Kakuzu went up to her. "What did you say?" (Y/N) just shook her head and smiled at him. "Nevermind... So... Mind going downstairs to the hot spring with me?" She smirked and stood up to take his hand and her (f/c) bathrobe.

**********

Yey they finally kissed♡
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
There may or may not be the long awaited lemon in the next one hehe ^.^

Have a nice day♡