Eight

"I will stay strong for you mother. I will always stay strong for you. And I will break out of this prison cell! And I will be happy!"
The woman stands up straight and smiles proudly.

"This is my daughter. Then... Farewell... I love you"
She says and slowly fades away.
Everything went black once again.

****************

Hours have passed and the woman still not woke up again. Even though she was stable and not in a risky condition she was still asleep.
"She must have a nice dream" The doctor chuckles and strokes her cheek.
The female was smiling softly as her breathing was in a nice and steady rythm.

"I think we should just let her sleep and rest a little. Kakuzu. Please tell us when she wakes up again." Her father says and Kakuzu nods.
"Yes. I will." He then sits down and takes out his book.
She might sleep till tomorrow and I have better things to do than just staying here and watching a woman sleep...

Kakuzu sighs as he finally reached the last chapter of his book. And it was the most heartbreaking.

^(M/N) stood in front of her child to protect it as some blood dripped from her head.
She got killed that day and it rained. It rained hard as if the gods knew that an angel on earth died. She still held her daughter in his arms to protect her from the killers brutality. (M/N) took all the hits so her daughter wouldn't get hurt.

Up till now... No one knows where her child is. Or if it is even alive... The killer has never been found. The only thing that was left at the scene was the mother herself and the weapons she got killed with.^

Kakuzu frowns. The heroine truly sounded like a good person and she surely didn't deserve to die. Even in her last moments she still cared for her daughter. Kakuzu wondered where she could be or if she got killed as well.
He heard a soft groan and turns his head around to see the lady slowly open her eyes.
"You are awake."

(Y/N) blinks her eyes and looks at the male in front of her. She sighs and spots the book in his hands. "Did you finish it?"
"Yes I did... It was an amazing book. I wonder where her daughter is"
"I wonder that too... She just seems like she got erased from this world right?" In her voice was hurt. She knew exactly where she was. And she would have prefered dying right on the spot when her mother died but her father insisted on bringing her here again.

"How do you feel? You really shocked your father. I think he is pretty mad." Kakuzu says and scoffs. "I still can't believe I didn't hear you. And that you survived that fall. You lost so much blood I could have colored the whole room with it." He sighs and stands up.
"Where are you going?" She asks looking at him with a slight blushed face.

"I have to tell them that you are awake. You seem pretty fine to me..." He says and walks out. A few moment later her father stormed in and closes the door behind him with a loud bang.

"What did you even think you were doing young lady? Were you really trying to kill yourself? There is no way I am letting you die you understand?! You are my little whore that gets me all the money in this world. And even if you crack your bones and bleed out I could still sell your body to people and they would still fuck you as if you were alive. There is no way you can escape from here. And look at you now. You are totally helpless. Just like years ago. You know exactly what I mean with that (Y/N). And now that you are like this... I just can't bear with it. You are just a piece of shit in this state and I can't see you like this." He said in a strict and demanding tone making the woman in front of him tear up.

"Who allowed you to cry ugly bitch!? You know what I think about you crying." He says and slaps her cheek making her yelp in pain because of the other wounds she had. Seeing her cry even more made him angry. "You are such a dissapointment."
He harshly kicked her in the stomach and was close to beat her once again when two arms wrapped around his body.

"I think that is enough now sir... She is already hurt. Hurting her even more will not help to get her fit quickly." Kakuzu said and pulled him away from her.
The man just scoffs and leaves the room angrily. Kakuzu turns to the lady and sighs. He felt bad once again. He didn't even want to think about how he could have hurt her even more.

The woman looked up to him with tears in her eyes and then lowers her head. Kakuzu left the room and left her alone so she could cry.
Mother? How can I break free?

---
"I will let you rest some more in your bed. You need to take your medicine every 5 hours. I have to check on that. Since I have to stay here anyways that won't be a problem. I will sleep on the matress in front of your bed so don't even think of walking over me while I sleep. Well... It could be difficult to walk in your state but maybe you are talented enough to roll over me. If that happens I declare war." Kakuzu explains to the tired woman in front of her. She still had puffy eyes from crying big dark bags hung under her eyes.

"Mmm... I understand..." She mumbles and yawns softly before a maid comes in with a brush and some hair ties.
"I will do you hair now princess." She says and bows a little before sitting down behind her.

(Y/N) closes her eyes and lets her do her job before the maid starts speaking.
"There is a festival today. It is downtown and at midnight there will be a big firework. I think you can see it perfectly out of your window, princess." She said and brushes her hair.
"A Festival? I never went to a Festival... As soon as I get the chance I will visit one..."
"You should... I will go there tonight." She giggles softly and smiles. The lady chuckles and turns her head a little. "Do you have a date? Or why so giggly?"
The maid blushed and nods. "Yes. But we are already dating... But he will pick me up later and then we will see the firework together." She said and the princess smiles a little.

"That sounds like a lot fun." The lady sighed and the maid stood up. "I am done. I wish you a nice night princess" She bowed and then left the room leaving her alone.

"A festival..." (Y/N) smiles softly and imagines a festival. She has never been to one but heard that it was full of colors and fun. Kakuzu entered the room again and sits down on a chair to read.
There was nothing but silence before the lady spoke up.

"Kakuzu... Have you ever been to a festival?" She asked and the male looks uo from his book. "Yes. I went there with my parents when I was younger and when I had a day off between missions I went to festivals." He tells her and she smiles.
"I would love to go on a festival... There is one tonight. We could go there" She chuckles as she notices how dumb that idea was.

"That would be a little risky in your state. And your father increased security due to your accident." Kakuzu explains and stands up to look out of her window.

"Then Kakuzu... Will you... Watch the fireworks with me? On the balcony?" He turns around and thinks a little.
"If you want to sure... But I know a better place to watch it rather than the balcony"

**************
Hey guys!
I am in a pretty sad mood today... I fucked up my last exam which was an oral exam... That is why I am not really that happy today but I hope you enjoy the chapter!