Four

"How can I help you Sir?" The man asks and the other one got serious.
"I heard how you talked to my daughter. Calling her a brat and stuff... I don't like that Kakuzu. You have to call her princess. Because she is. And treat her like one. She has a higher rank than a mere criminal like you, Kakuzu. Keep that in mind" He says and takes a sip of his wine.

Kakuzu nods. "I am sorry sir. I will keep that in mind."

***********

Hours passed since Kakuzu left the woman behind and he was still sitting on the couch drinking wine with her father. Kakuzu wasn't drunk. He didn't get drunk fastly but (Y/N)'s father did. He was very drunk and was growling and blabbering some rubbish.
"My daughter is the prettiest... Oh god I am so happy I can fuck her the same way I fucked her mother... Oh I remember that damn hoe... She was just like my princess."

He yells and wields his hands around crazily while trying to stay in his seat. Kakuzu just rolled his eyes over an over again. How could a father touch his daughter in that way? Nobody with a right mind would. Because that is just against the morals Kakuzu has. A woman is something to treasure. At least that is what his father taught him before he died a tragic death.

Some more time passes and the lady walks downstairs in her (f/c) bathrobe. She still looked tired and her legs were shaking a little. (Y/N) let out a yawn and looks at the two males. As soon as she noticed that her father was drunk she wanted to turn back to go upstairs but her father stopped her.
"(Y/N)! Stand still and then come here to daddy." He says and pats his lap so she could sit down on it. She nods and sits down closing her eyes to not look at Kakuzu and his father.

"Oh you are so pretty today my love..." He whispers kissing her neck and biting it here and there making her cringe some more.
"F-Father..." She whispers and tries to hold back some tears. The woman didn't even dared to raise her head and look at the male in front of her who was watching the seen with a displeased look.

"Sir I think---" - "Shut it Kakuzu. You should watch. You will see these kind of thinks more often in the future. And if you don't watch properly. I will pay you less." His boss threatens and Kakuzu scoffs annoyed. "F-Father... P-Please" She whimpers and tries to shakes his arms off. He got angry and slapped her face harshly making her yelp in pain. "Ungrateful brat. I love you so much. You should know that." He says and spreads her legs wide open. She sighs and closes her eyes again lowering her head as well while biting her lower lip.

Kakuzu looked at the helpless woman and back at her father in disgust as the elders hands moved up to his daughter's womanhood.
"A maid told me they forgot to untie you princess..." He whispers as he rubs his fingers over her clit.
"T-They forgot it... B-But Kakuzu helped me..." - "Shall I get them killed for that?" He asks pushing a finger inside her making her cringe some more. "N-No please don't father." - "But they hurt you. You know what happens to people that hurt my beautiful princess. You know Daddy doesn't like it when his princess gets hurt"

Kakuzu cringed and closes his eyes while sighing.
How could a man be so disgusting?!
He was lost in his thoughts trying to get away from the sight and to something better.
Not even seconds after that he heard a loud moan and looks up again just to see her father entering his daughter.

He had to witness all of this. Seeing a woman getting raped by her own father. And this in front of his eyes. And he couldn't looks away. He wasn't allowed to interfere. And why?
Because money was more important.

*
*
*
Was it?

The voices got quiter and the woman stood up again and bows to her father.
"Father I will go back to room... Excuse me..." She says and wanted to leave before her father pulls her back to kiss her lips.
He then took off her bathrobe and threw it away.
"You don't need this my daughter." Her father says and pats her butt a little making her shiver before she nods and walks back upstairs in a fast pace.

Tears were forming in here eyes as she tried to hold back her feelings. She was hurt. Alone. Tired... Angry. Is this the life she was supposed to have? As soon as she got to her room she locked her door and let out all her tears. It has been 3 months since the last time her father raped her and it always ended this way. She always ended up  crying because she was weak... Too weak to defend herself... Too scared to stand up to her father who even killed her mother. She was afraid. Afraid that he would do the same to her.

The lady walked into her wardrobe and took out a red yukata and matching underwear. After she put it on she sighed and layed down on her bed crying softly. It felt good to cry... It felt good to cry after all this time of holding it in...

How long would she have to life in this misery?

Kakuzu walked upstairs after his boss fell asleep. His steps lead him to the woman's room but he didn't dare to enter. He wasn't a person to comfort someone. He never comforted anyone. And espacially not someone in her situation.

He sighed and went to his own room. Kakuzu spotted the peephole and thought a little.
Should I?
The male then walks towards the peephole and tries to spot the lady in her room. He  couldn't see her but he heard soft whimpering and cries and he immidiaetly knew what was going on.

And he didn't have a clue how to help the woman.

*****