Twenty-Five

"I don't care how strong you are. In this mansion you are definetly not gonna win" Kakuzu's posture stiffened as he looked around. "I transformed many things from water into decoration to always have access to water in case I have to fight." He started laughing. "You are hopeless!" Kakuzu went into a fighting stance before her father smirked.

"(Y/N) WILL ALWAYS STAY HERE AND YOU WILL DIE!"

************

The female tried to dodge some of the Kunai and Shuriken the guards threw at her. She never tried this with Kakuzu. How could she do it now? A real fight was something the lady wasn't prepared for at all.
'Where is Kakuzu?' She hissed in her thoughts before pulling out a kunai herself.

The training (Y/N) and Kakuzu already had thankfully included Kunai and Shuriken throwing. Now she only had to hope that she is good enough to actually hit the moving targets and not just a circle on a tree. The female gathered all of her confidence and blocked some more weapons before throwing it at one of the guards. It only hit his shoulder but it temporally made him stop fighting.

A little happiness went through her body before sadness built up right behind it. Was she better than any of these guards now? (Y/N) quickly shook her head to concentrate  back on her fight and once again threw some kunai at the guard that where once meant to help her and not to hurt her.

A maniac laughter made the woman turn around in shock and suddenly she yelled in pain as a guard stabbed her back. The lady tried to catch her breath and touched her back to see blood on her hands. Her once clean hands where now stained with blood.
A last look at the guard and his sadistic smirk were the last things the female remembered before falling forward onto the grass.

"Now let's have a little fun with you while boss is fighting your oh so sweet Kakuzu."

-------------

His head turned at the yell and he quickly wanted to run towards her lover's voice until he got pulled back by a string. "You can't just run away from me that easily Kakuzu. The guards are taking great care of her. Trust me." He smirked and Kakuzu grittened his teeth.

"You are so disgusting. You truly deserve to die and rot in hell. I never felt so disgusted in my life." Kakuzu said angrily and shot out some strings off his arms to tangle her father but he just jumped out of the way and used his sword to cut them.

"You won't get me this easily." (F/N) scoffed and threw some water-shuriken. As soon as they missed Kakuzu they turned back into water and created a wave that would have hit him hard if he didn't use his earth release and built a wall to block the attack.
"The same goes for you. I may be younger than you but I definetly do not lack experience" He said and stood up straight to face his opponent.

"You faced the first Hokage and survived. I know you are strong. But that won't scare me off. I will kill you and keep my daughter at my side." Kakuzu scoffed. "Your beloved daughter asked me to help her leave this hell. She hates it here and wants to leave. You can't keep her here forever. And that once suicide attempt was the first plan of herself to stop her misery."

(F/N) fumed up and created a second sword. "Don't make me angry or you will regret it!" He yelled and stormed into Kakuzu's direction to fight him. Kakuzu knew that he was a long range fighter and his only options to fight right now would have been weapons and taijutsu. He needed to win some distance to use his strings in a useful way.

He pulled out a kunai and started dodging and blocking the father's attempts of stabbing him with the two swords.  As soon as he got the chance, Kakuzu kicked away one of them and the sword turned back to water. One left.

The other male growled and tried attacking him some more before slicing up his left cheek. Kakuzu hissed in pain and closed his eyes shortly before kicking him in the stomach and sending him backwards. The criminal landed elegantly after a turn and grabbed the male with his strings.

As he started choking him the man's figure turned into water. "A water clone?" He mumbled and suddenly got attacked from the back. He pushed his sword through his shoulder and Kakuzu quickly moved away holding his bleeding wound. "Stupid---" "Is that all you got Kakuzu?" (F/N) interrupted him and laughed while standing a few meters away from him with his sword in his hand.

"That was just the beginning. Get ready to die." Kakuzu said as his strings departed from his body and came out of his mouth and covered him. "This is the Jiongu..." The other male whispered to himself before backing off a little. Next to Kakuzu were four different creatures with different masks. The owner's shirt was now ripped and he looked terrifying.

"Last chance to flee." He grumbled but the princess's father chuckled. "I am not afraid!" And with that he created a new sword so he had two once again and tried to attack him. Kakuzu quickly dodged it and used his yellow mask that held a strong lighting jutsu to shock the male. "Raiton: Gian!"

The older man fell down and tried to get up. "You use a water jutsu. Everybody knows that lighting is its weakness." Kakuzu smirked and used his strings to capture the man once again. "You are nothing but a mere toy for me. Any last words old man?" He growled and went back to normal with his strings still attachted to the struggling man's neck.

"I will not let her go. She will stay here forever even after my death!" He yelled proudly before Kakuzu turned his strings and broke his neck. He let the body of his lover's father lifeless on the floor and grabbed his scrolls.

Now he had to save her.

*************

Haha I kinda suck at fighting scenes but I still hope it was okay ^^