Seven

The lady stood up from her bed still a little weak from the day as she opened the door to her balcony. She sat down on the ceiling and looked down and then up at the sky.

Mother... If I let myself fall now... Would you take me to heaven with you?

**************

Her heart was beating faster and faster as she slowly moved one hand away from the ceiling. She touches her chest and sighs.

"Mother... I miss you so much." The lady starts sobbing and looks down to the ground that was a few meters beneath her.
She reaches her hand up to the sky and looks at the stars that cover it. The moon was shining brightly upon her skin.

"This is goodbye. I want to escape this hell and go to where you are mother." With that she breathes out and lets herself fall down from her balcony. She closes her eyes and smiles before she lands on the ground.

Everything went black. 

The next day a maid knocks harshly on Kakuzu's door.
"Please wake up!"
Kakuzu grumbles and looks at the clock which said seven in the morning.

He stood up and went to the door just to see a crying maid in front of him.
"What is it?" He asks not even caring about her.

"T-The p-princess---she --she" The maid breaks down and cries some more.
"P-Please come quickly!" She yells and runs away while crying. Kakuzu was able to see some blood stains on her dress and he immidiaetly followed the terrified maid.
They made their way into the garden and Kakuzu was able to spot a body on the grass. He rushes there and stood still.

"The blood is already drying. Her body is cold. She has been laying for since last night. Did you already called a medic?" He asks the maid and she nods while holding her hand in front of her mouth to not cry any louder. Kakuzu scoffs and carefully pics the woman up to check her body a little for any big open wounds so he could stop them from bleeding out too much.

A paramedic soon entered the scene and tried to heal the princess. Kakuzu went upstairs to look around her room. He noticed that her bed was still fixed meanign that she didn't even tried to sleep. The door to her balcony was open and looks down to see the bloody stains in the grass she left behind.

How come I didn't hear it last night?

He asks himself and further thoughts got interrupted because of a scream.
"WHAT HAPPENED HERE! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HER BODYGUARD YOU STUPID MAN! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY DAUGHTER! YOU CAN BE HAPPY THAT SHE IS STILL ALIVE OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU RIGHT ON THE SPOT!" Her hysterical father said and beats Kakuzu's face.

"I would have done something but how could I hear her if I was asleep in the next room!" He says and raises his hands.
"Don't you dare hit me back Kakuzu or I will fire you and you will be on your way back to jail." (Y/N)'s father says and points a finger at him.
"You are the reason for this accident and for that you will have to protect her even more. You will sleep in this room. You will feed her, wash her. Do everything for her because she can't do these things on her own." He yells and Kakuzu lowers his head.

"Yes. I will..." He sighs and goes out of her room to walk downstairs into the room she gets treated in. She was laying in the bed and many of her body parts were covered in bandages. Her chest was moving up and down slowly and an oxygen mask covered her nose and mouth.

"She is lucky. Very lucky. She was really close to die but only broke a few bones. She had some internal bleedings we were able to stop before they became dangerous." The doctor says to both Kakuzu and his father and they both nod in understandement.

Was she really lucky to survive this?

....

She turns around and tries to find some kind in civilization in the place she was in right now.
"Hello? Anybody?" She asked but nobody answered. Suddenly a hand touched her shoulder. It was soft and warm and this simple touch made the woman tear up.

(Y/N) turns around and looks at the woman im front of her. The lady's (h/c) long hair was falling down her shoulders and she wore a white long dress. Her gentle (e/c) eyes were just the same as hers.
"Mother..." (Y/N) smiles and runs up to her. Her mother opened her arms wide for her and hugged her tightly.

"You look beautiful... I am happy you turned out like this" Her mother said and strokes her daughter's soft and lightly blushed cheek.
"Are you here to pick me up, mother?" The woman asks and holds her mother's hand tightly with tears in her eyes.
"Will you bring me out of this living hell so I can finally live with you" She sobs and looks into her mother's eyes desperately.

Her mother just smiles and strokes her cheek. "I would love to... But your time hasn't come. I will have to pick you up when the light in your eyes fully went out... The little spark that is left keeps you away from coming to me... And I don't want you to die so early like I did... I will always be on your side (Y/N)... And one day... You will be free from all this and you will be happy..." 

She said softly and kisses her daughter's forehead before holding her closer. "But mother... I don't want to continue to live like this..." She sobs and holds onto her mother's dress.
"You are a strong woman... Just like me (Y/N)... I know you can break free from all of this... Just stay strong" She whispers in her ear and (Y/N) smiles a little.

"I will stay strong for you mother. I will always stay strong for you. And I will break out of this prison cell! And I will be happy!"
The woman stands up straight and smiles proudly.

"This is my daughter. Then... Farewell... I love you"
She says and slowly fades away.
Everything went black once again.

****************