Thirty-One

"So. You are not from here? Where are you from?" He asked and the lady sighed. "I am from Takigakure. But I lived on the outside of the village and never really identified as a citizen." Thinking it would be a little dangerous she didn't mention Kakuzu's name or the fact she travelled her with another person.

Said man was standing at the entrance with a shocked face.

*************

A grin was on the male's faces as they talked to the beautiful lady in front of them and the female was also showing a genuine smile. She was happy to talk to new people while drinking her tea and eating her dango.
The white haired eyes scanned the room and meets Kakuzu's gaze, which was fixated on (Y/N).

"Do you know this man, Miss (Y/N)?" He asked and the female looked at her lover that stood a few meters away from her. The lady looked at Hashirama, who didn't even reacted to the man's familiar face and she shyly waved her hand.
Kakuzu stared at her in disbelief and tried to conceal his anger as good as he could.

How could she even find the idea of walking around on her own in a city like that and how could she sit in the most expensive tea house talking to the first Hokage and his brother as if they were her best friends?
The man sighed and walked over to her before leaning down.

"What are you doing here?" He hissed and she blushed and frowned a little at his tone. "I was out." She just said and turned her head. "Sir, do you two are together?" Hashirama asked cleary not realizing that the man in front of him was the man that tried to kill him years ago.

Kakuzu turned to him and nodded, pulling his mask up a little more. "She is my wife." He said and glared at them before sitting down next her. The lady chuckled and leaned against him. "Don't be so grumpy. They were really nice to me." Tobirama stared at Kakuzu a little. "You seem familiar. Have I ever seen you before?" The man scoffed. "No. I don't think so."

"I am Hashirama Senju and this is my brother Tobirama Senju it is a pleasure to meet you, uhm..." "Isamu." He said and the lady looked at him confused before slamming her head on the table. How dumb could she be? Of course he wouldn't tell his name.

"Oh god are you okay. What's the matter?" Hashirama asked and the female just started to laugh. Kakuzu chuckled and rubbed her wounded forehead softly. "That was dumb. I hope you know that." She pouted and nodded. "I do. I just got tired. Walking around so much made my legs weak again." (Y/N) said as she took the last bite of her dango, munching it happily.

"I will go and pay then." Kakuzu said and stood up before Tobirama stopped him. "I will pay for her. We joined her table just like that and we talked to her so freely." The man was a little taken back by the other male's niceness and nodded. "Thank you" He grumbled and the female jumped up before bowing deeply.
"Thank you so much... I enjoyed talking and eating with you two. But it will be better for me to rest now" She said Hashirama smiled.

"No Problem. Take your rest we will surely see each other again. Have a nice vacation here in Yugagakure and feel free to visit Konohagakure as well." He said and Tobirama simply nodded before they walked to the counter. Kakuzu grabbed the lady's hand harshly and went out with her to the inn they stayed at.

"How could you just leave without me!" He said angered and the female shook a little grabbing her small bag tighter. "I-I---" "Imagine if someone kidnapped you? What if you would be stuck in someone's house now living your old live once again? Leaving me all alone here" Kakuzu yelled and (Y/N)'s eyes teared up. "I-I am sorry" She sobbed and hugged him tightly. "I-I am sorry... I-I just didn't feel good and didn't want to bother you..."

The lady held him tighter as the male put his arms around her as well. "Why didn't you tell me. How could you even think it would bother me. If it is about your own well being... Nothing can bother me." He mumbled against her hair and the lady slowly breathed against the man's chest to calm down.

"I have been a bother to you since day one... And you carried me here and cared so much for me... I just wanted you to rest some more before it would all start again. Everything went well didn't it? Nothing happened to me. I am here. And save. With you" She whispered softly before pulling her lover's face down to kiss him softly. "I love you so much" The female muttered between their kiss and Kakuzu rubbed her back.

"I love you too. More than you think. Just imagining that something could happen to you kills me. I never felt like that before. You give me the same feeling my parents gave me. A feeling of home and being welcomed by the people you love" The lady smiled at his face and kisses his nose softly. "This means so much to me... I want to spent my whole life with you. Forever." She spoke gently while brushing her fingers through his hair.

Kakuzu closed his eyes and relaxed under her touch before they sat down together on the bed. She layed down on his chest after pushing him back and kisses his chin softly while playing with his hair as Kakuzu simply enjoyed her gentleness.
"What made you feel bad" He finally muttered after a round of silence and the brushing stopped.

The female stood up and grabbed the bag once again taking out a letter and a picture before handing it to him. She looked at him with suspense as he read and inspected everything in his hands. After a while his eyes met hers.

"You are pregnant." He said not being able to process the new information in his head. "Two and a half months pregnant." She nodded as tears built up in her eyes. "A-Are you happy?" The female asked unsure and Kakuzu chuckled. "Why wouldn't I be happy?" He questioned her and a stone fell from her heart before she hugged him tightly and kissed his lips once again.

********
Meh I still don't know if I am happy about this chapter...

What do yall think?

We are getting closer and closer to the final of this book :(

I love you all♡
Vicky