Six

The peaceful moment soon ended when he heard the music stop. He looked up to (Y/N) who was staring blankly at the Kato.
"Is everything okay?" He asks and the female nods. "Yes... Everything is great. I just... Wanted to stop playing the song. It doesn't only make me remember good things." She says and also looks up to meet eyes with the criminal.

Her eyes were full of sadness, despair and... hatred.

*********

Kakuzu nods and looks back at his book to read on his story. The female looks at the book tilte and sighs. She knew this book. She knew it very well. She read it over and over and she sighs deeply as she had to think of her mother once again.
The lady shakes her head and sits down on the armrest of the chair Kakuzu was sitting on. She leans her head against his head and peeks into the book.

"What are you reading?" (Y/N) asks, exactly knowing what the book was about.
"It is a book about Nakamura (M/N). I heard about her before. She used to be in the same team as my father when they were young. I never knew there was a book about her." The lady hums and smiles a little.

"She was an amazing person, hm? She is my idol. I want to be like her somedays." The woman says and Kakuzu nods. "I can understand that. Up till now her story sounds very interesting and adventurous. It is a pity she had to die so early." She agrees and her face got a little sadder. "I miss her..." She whispers and closes her eyes to hold in her tears once again.

"Huh? What did you say?" Kakuzu asks and turns his head a little, makung the woman jump up and step back so he won't see her teary face. "I said... I-I miss food." She tried to think of a good excuse. "I think it is dinner time soon. I am hungry and craving for a nice dinner." The lady says and fixes her robe a little before walking outside the basement into the dining room. She was still a bit weak on her feet so Kakuzu stayed close behind her to catch her if she would fall together.

"Oh. There you are my beautiful daughter. Sit down. Dinner will be ready in a minute. Sit down as well Kakuzu. A bodyguard should also be well fed to be strong enough to protect her." (F/N) said and smirks a little holding up another glass of wine.

He passed out from wine a few hours ago. Now he is drinking again?
Kakuzu thought in disbelief as he sees the man drink again and again. He also ordered some alcohol for his daughter and she gladly accepted it and started drinking as well.

Dinner passed quickly and there wasn't a lot of chatting between father and daughter. It was understandable that the princess wouldn't like to talk to her father after what happened before. Kakuzu still couldn't cope with the fact that someone was able to rape his own daughter.
What kind of a father would do something as cruel and disgusting like that?

The lady stopped in front of her door and turns around. "Thank you Kakuzu for today. I will go to sleep now. See you tomorrow. Please wake me at 10. The maids will prepare the rest for the morning" She smiles slightly and then walks into her bedroom.
"Goodnight." He says and also walks into his room changing into some sleepwear and then laying down on the bed. Kakuzu felt the soft blanket and hummed.

This whole situation just doesn't fit. How could a criminal like him end up in a room like this? Instead of an old rosty toilet he had an marble bathroom and a large bathtub. Instead of a simple desk he had a large desk and a reading corner with bookshelves and a couch. Instead of a dusty and broken metal bed... Kakuzu had a fluffy, comfortable and expensive bed. He felt like crying. He got all this without even having to spent money. He can stay here and gain money. But... was this the right way to get his money? Even though Kakuzu hadn't the role of the female he still felt dirty. Dirty, because the money the lady earned... Came from dirty pleasures.

The lady rolled around in her bed and groaned. She wasn't able to sleep once again. And she didn't want to sleep. She wanted to go. She wanted to embrace the freedom. She wanted to see her mother. The mother who gave her happiness. Freedom. And... Love. True love. Not the kind of 'love' her father gave her. She knew it was wrong to get raped by him. And she knew that being in this kind of situation was just wrong.

But what was she able to do?

Her father quit her training lessons. He didn't allow her to have friends. The maids weren't allowed to talk to her except for work purposes. She wasn't allowed to ask the customers for help. And if she did... The next day they would hang from the ceiling because he didn't want to loose her. Her father didn't want to loose someone as precious as her. She was nothing more than a puppet for him.

A sex puppet...

But what about her? What about (Y/N)? Is this the live she deserved? She never got to meet her grandparents. She never got to see Takigakure. The people only know her because of her title.

"The princess of Takigakure. She can give you pleasure... Pleasure no one else can give you"

Was what they always said about her. And even her father called her that. She was nothing but a mere object for men.

The lady stood up from her bed still a little weak from the day as she opened the door to her balcony. She sat down on the ceiling and looked down and then up at the sky.

Mother... If I let myself fall now... Would you take me to heaven with you?

**************