Three

There she was...

Laying on the bed. Totally helpless and messed up. Breathing heavily as she was still tied onto the bed with ties. She had visible red marks on her thighs and was naked. Her face was full of the cum from these disgusting males and her eyes closed. She was exhausted.

And Kakuzu didn't feel well seeing her like this...

**********

She was panting heavily as she was trying to calm down. Her hands were busy with freeing herself but it didn't work.
"Hey! P-Please untie me!" (Y/N) yells as she tries to break free.

Kakuzu looks at her once again and closes his eyes so he wouldn't look at her body to much. "Shhh I am here. I will untie you." He says with his deep voice that made the woman shudder.
"K-Kakuzu? W-What are you doing in here... Did you pay my father? Are you next?" She asks and opens her eyes slowly to look at him.

Kakuzu shakes his head. "No. I am working as your bodyguard from now on. So... My first job will be to get you into the bed" He explains as he loosens the tie. Her body collapsed on the bed as soon as her hands were free.
"Oh god finally... These suckers forgot to untie me." She mumbles and searches for her blouse just to see that it is shredded into half. "Oh right... They cut it." (Y/N) sighs and looks at Kakuzu.
"Could you bring me something to wear please?"

She asks and sits up straight to look at the male. Kakuzu scoffs and then takes off his shirt and reveals his nice tanned and toned chest.
"Put this on. You will bath now anyways and putting on new clothes just to wash them again will be a huge water waste and water costs money." He states making her laugh.
"You surely are a stingy man Kakuzu" The woman says and puts on the man's shirt.

"Carry me." She then says and opens her arms so he can pick her up.
"What!? Aren't you able to walk yourself?" - "I just got fucked by two men. I won't be able to walk the rest of the day. Don't be so whiny you little girl." She spats and he scoffs again picking her up.
What have I gotten myself into?
"You are such a brat." He spats back and she laughs. "This isn't the way you should be treating me Kakuzu" She said strictly and then closes her eyes.

"Their cum stinks." She just states as he walks up the stairs to the bathroom. Kakuzu couldn't help but to grin a little under his mask. "Can you bath yourself?" Kakuzu asked as he put her down in the bathroom. She nods and points at the chair. "Sit there and watch me. My dad's order. What do I look like? Ten?" (Y/N) sighs and steps into the filled bathtub.
She lets out a moan and sits down.
"Oh god... This feels so good" She groans, throws her head back and closes her eyes.

Kakuzu sighs and looks around the bathroom before back at her. He could see her peep at him and she chuckles. "You are the first man to not look at me with hungry eyes... Kakuzu." She says softly and leans her head on her palms which rested on the bathtub. The pretty woman looks at the male in front of her and smiles.
"I am able to control myself. And I don't really have any interests in woman. I only want money." He says in a monotone voice and looks at her as well.

"Well... That is great. So I don't have to worry to get raped by my bodyguard again" She whispers and starts cleaning herself. Kakuzu raises his eyebrow and sighs. That lady was surely in a bad situation she wasn't able to escape. Raped by a bodyguard. Raped by disgusting men so her father gets the money. And he is getting this money. This dirty money.

Kakuzu felt a little guilty. The money he will get from her father is the money she got from being a slut.
He stands up and walks out of the bathroom. "I will just go and grab your bathrobe. The maid told me it is in your room. I forgot to bring it." He says and walks into the woman's bedroom to search for her bathrobe.

It was a big bedroom with a large bed in the middle of the room and a wardrobe she was able to enter. It was white and golden and had hints of (f/c) here and there giving it a little personal feel. He remembers seeing her wear a robe in the same color.
It must be her favorite
He spots a (f/c) bathrobe on a chair near the bookself and takes it before walking back into the bathroom.

She was already outside the tub and dried herself. "Oh there you are!" The lady says and takes her bathrobe and puts it on. "This is so comfortable" She happily sighs and opens her arms again.
"Please bring me to my bed. I want to rest a little" (Y/N) says and he picks her up once again. As soon as he put her down on the bed she groans.

"Could you please bring me painkillers Kakuzu?" She asks holding her head. "I always get a headache after these things..." The woman whines and Kakuzu rolls his eyes a little before getting her water and painkillers. She gulps down two pills and sighs. "They are disgusting." The lady groans and lays her head back again.
"You can take a break as well. Talk to my father or something. Grab a book and read... I will just sleep no need to worry" The woman says and the male nods.

"Alright. I will. Have a nice sleep." He says and walks out, closing the door behind him and he walks down the stairs.

"Oh Kakuzu! Sit down. Let's talk." (Y/N)'s father was sitting on his chair and smiles at him. Kakuzu walks over to him and sit down as well.
"Would you like a drink Kakuzu?" He asks and hands him a glass of wine. Kakuzu takes it and smells at it before taking a sip.

"How can I help you Sir?" The man asks and the other one got serious.
"I heard how you talked to my daughter. Calling her a brat and stuff... I don't like that Kakuzu. You have to call her princess. Because she is one. And treat her like one. She has a higher rank than a mere criminal like you, Kakuzu. Keep that in mind" He says and takes a sip of his wine.

Kakuzu nods. "I am sorry sir. I will keep that in mind."

**************