Thirty

(Fun fact: I wrote Twenty-Ten at first)

"Oh! A barbeque shop!" She smiled at pointed to a small store around the corner, where a few people were sitting in. "Can we eat there?" The female asked pulling him to the shop. "Let me check the prices first okay?... Yeah. They are normal." The woman chuckled and took his hand softly before walking in so they could eat dinner in peace.

Somehow Kakuzu couldn't help but to feel a familiar chakra signature nearby.

*********

She held her stomach and pat it softly while smiling at Kakuzu. "That was delicious" (Y/N) chuckled and the male nodded. "It was but I will never buy food for you again. How come you were able to eat so much?" The lady blushed and then grinned at him. "I am sorry... I just got so hungry over the day and it was so tempting to eat!" Kakuzu's grim face softened and he payed to the waiter.

"No tip?" He sighed and Kakuzu scoffed. "Staring at my wife's chest the hole time was tip enough for you." The male grumbled and the waiter flinched before bowing and leaving the couple alone. "What a pervert." He said and the lady chuckled. "Imagine that. Many people already saw my chest. But it is really not appropriate to look at a woman's chest that obvious while working." Kakuzu sighed and stood up before taking her hand. "Let's go. We need to find an inn."

The couple came to a stop after they spotted a nice small inn. "I will ask for the prices. Stay here" He said and left the woman alone on the street. She started looking around and met eyes with a slightly grey haired man, who had piercing red eyes. The male stared at her a little before turning away and talking with the brown haired man next to him. "I checked the prices. We can stay---" Kakuzu followed her gaze and then quickly shoved her into the inn.

"What is wrong?" She asked and Kakuzu shut her up. "I will tell you in our room. You are blind from now on. We can stay here for half the price because you are handicapped and we also have free access to the hot springs." She nodded and looked down before taking Kakuzu's hand. "Guide me..." The lady closed her eyes and went to the Reception. "Oh my what a beautiful lady you are. Take good care of her. Have a nice stay" An older lady said and gave the couple a genuine smile before they left to their room.

"Oh god... What a room!" The female said happily and smiled at him as he closed the door. "Look at the bed" She smirked and threw herself on it. "Imagine the things we could do on it~" Kakuzu smirked too and leaned over her to kiss her lips softly. (Y/N) didnt waste any time to kiss him back and smiles softly. "Now tell me why you rushed me inside this quickly."

"Do you remember the men you saw earlier?  The brown haired was the Hokage Hashirama Senju and the other one his brother Tobirama." The lady gasped and looked at him. "The man you were assigned to kill? What is he doing here?" She asked and Kakuzu shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know but mabye they came here for a contract. Yugagakure, Konohagakure and Takigakure are allies." The lady nodded in understanding and smiled softly.

"I understand. But for now let us rest okay? I am tired..." She mumbled and changed into a shirt of Kakuzu before throwing herself back on the comfortable bed. The man also got ready and layed down next to her while drawing circles on her arms and planting soft kisses on her neck. "I love you, Kazu." She whispered sleepily and yawned anf the male smiled. "Goodnight. I love you too."

~~~

"What do you mean she is gone?" He asked the Receptionist. "I am sorry sir. She told me she would go outside and I wouldn't have to worry because she can live well with being blind. I thought she had your allowance." The old woman said and bowed deeply. Kakuzu woke up to an empty bed and less money than before. He thought she must have left him quickly after he finally set her free and his heart clenched at this thought.
"She would never do that" He grumbled as he walked through the village in hopes that he would find her soon.

The lady went out of the building with a little bag in her hand. "I crave a tea now" She whispered to herself and sarted walking around in search of a nice old fashioned tea shop. After a while she found one and sat down on a pillow on the floor.

"Hello, Miss. What can I bring you?" A female waitress asked and the lady smiled. "I would like a (f/t) and some of the homemade Dango, please" She smiled abd the woman nodded before leaving. (Y/N) sighed and looked at her body. "Hmm... I hope Kakuzu isn't too angry at me... Mabye I should have left a letter" She mumbled when a voice interrupted her thought.

"Excuse me miss are these seats free?" The lady looked up to meet eyes with none other than the Hokage and his brother. "U-Uhm yes sure!" She said and bowed her head a little making the Hokage chuckle. "No need to react like this. I am here on vacation" "If you can call a three-days conference a vacation" Tobirama mumbled.
"Ah I see" She smiled and looked up at them. "I see the shop is really full... Is it that good?" The woman asked and the males nodded.

"Yes. It has the best tea in Yugagakure. Even better than in Konohagakure. Don't you know that?" Hashirama asked and the female shook her head. "I am sorry I didn't know. I stumbled here by coincidence. I was just searching for a place to rest a little before going back to the inn." She explained and Tobirama rubbed his neck. "So. You are not from here? Where are you from?" He asked and the lady sighed. "I am from Takigakure. But I lived on the outside of the village and never really identified as a citizen." Thinking it would be a little dangerous she didn't mention Kakuzu's name or the fact she travelled her with another person.

Said man was standing at the entrance with a shocked face.

*************