Thirty-Two

"You are pregnant." He said not being able to process the new information in his head. "Two and a half months pregnant." She nodded as tears built up in her eyes. "A-Are you happy?" The female asked unsure and Kakuzu chuckled. "Why wouldn't I be happy?" He questioned her and a stone fell from her heart before she hugged him tightly and kissed his lips once again.

************

She stroke his chest softly as her eyes scanned the room. Kakuzu was srill sleeping soundly with one of his strong arms around the lady. After she told him she was pregnant the male didn't dare to let her go once again and kept her close until they eventually ate dinner and fell asleep together.

The woman sat up and rubbed her eyes before standing up and grabbing a towel. She slowly went up to Kakuzu and gently kissed his cheek. "Hm~ Kazu wake up... Let us check out the hot spring together" (Y/N) whispered and the man opened his eyes to meet his lover's gaze. He grinned and pulled her in for a kiss before nodding and standing up to grab a towel as well.
"Sure. Let's go but don't forget you are blind" The female chuckled and smirked happily, taking his hand and leaving to the bath.

They passed by the old lady at the reception and Kakuzu nodded at her. "Oh hello, you two. Are you going to enjoy the hot spring a little? There is a mixed one so you can lock the door after you went inside." She smiled and the woman nodded. "Thank you so much, I am sure we will enjoy the hot spring to our fullest" She said and Kakuzu took her hand again before walking outside. The different Shoji door were seperating the hot springs into male, female and mixed areas.

"Let's go to the mixed one. It is open so we are on our own" He explained and the female agreed before they hurried inside and locked it. The lady started undressing herself and Kakuzu watched her intense while taking off his clothes slowly. "You like the view?" She chuckled and Kakuzu smirked. "Yes. I love the view. I truly have the most beautiful female right next to me. Inside out" He said and the woman's heart melted at the soft and uncommon words that came out of the man's mouth.

She jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately while he carried her inside the hot water. Their kiss got heated and they both got carried away. Before they could start something more than just some petting, she scooted back and sat down next to him. "I need to relax. We have enough time to do that later, don't we?" She chuckled and Kakuzu scoffed looking down at his erection. "You can't just leave me hanging like that." The male said and the lady grinned before taking his shaft in her hand.

Her fingers started rubbing his tip sensually and Kakuzu groaned softly while closing his eyes. (Y/N) smirked and moved her hand up and down on his long shaft while kissing his tip with her soft lips. "Mmm..." Kakuzu hummed as the female's head started sucking his tip as her habd pumped on the rest of his member. "You like that?" She asked innocently and continues kissing and sucking on his erection.

The man's breath hitched as he grabbed her hair to pull her deeper. She went underwater and tried to hold her breath as good as she could so she would be able to continue pleasuring her lover. A few moments later he left her head and the female looked up to meet his eyes for a moment and then goes back to sucking his dick hungrily.

After a while the man finally came deep inside her throat, making her gag and she smirked sitting on his lap. "You liked that my love~?" She purred softly while snuggling into the crook of his neck. "I enjoyed it a lot. You did this really good. I will make sure to treat you like that in a minute" He whispered before putting her down on the edge of the hotspring and pushing her back so she would lay on it.

"What are you---Ah" She moaned as his cold tongue met her clit and he gripped her thighs to keep them apart. The man took some more bold licks upon her entrance, that was dripping wet before licking her folds and sucking on her clit harshly. The lady moaned again and closed her eyes tightly trying not to moan out a loud tune.

Kakuzu's tongue slit along her folds some more before entering her carefully, pushing it in and out quickly. Her breathing turned into panting as she tried to find something to hold on. The lady grabbed them man's hair and pushed her deeper into her womanhood while putting her legs around his shoulders.

"Mm~ Kakuzu more please" She whimpered and the man's fingers found their way to her entrance before he pushed two fingers into her at once. A little louder moans escaped her mouth as she held her palm in front of it in panic. The man didn't stop pleasuring the female that was twisting in front of him and smirked proudly.

Kakuzu's fingers circled deep inside her hot body as the lady's orgasm found its way up to her core. "I-I am close Kakuzu" She whined but the man didn't stop but continued pleasuring her as good as he could. A few moments later a shockwave hit her body as she arched her back and threw her head back while moaning loudly.

"Ngh... K-Kakuzu!" She whined and sat up again, sliding into the water once more and higging her partner tightly. "That felt great" She whispered and Kakuzu nodded softy. His lips met hers once again as they lost themselves in their own world.

Hot steam went up into the air and sounds of kisses filled the small area as they were not realizing the screams of the old lady that was brutally murdered in just that one peaceful moment the couple shared.

*********

I don't think I will manage a double update today because a friend of mine came today and I didn't see her for a year at least.

I will update on Wednesday again.
I am sorry😭❤