Eighteen

She always tried to not get her hands dirty and now she was asking him to train her?

"Why do you want that? I am here to protect you... I mean I would love to train you but why?" She sighed and smiled at him.

"Help me leave this hell Kakuzu. Let me get stronger so we can run away and see the world together."

************

His heart skipped a beat at her sudden boost of confidence. It somehow made the woman in front of him even more loveable. "I will help you. I want to leave with you and free you from this torture. And I will train you. Your father is going to be away for one more day so we can start with the basics today."

She chuckled excited. "I used to train with my mother when I was a little younger. Mabye I am still able to do some things. I still remember I was able to do Water and Lighting Jutsu... But I don't remember the rest. It has been a long time since I have been thirteen" The lady smiled and brushed back her (h/c) (h/l) hair.

Kakuzu nodded. "Hmm... I can perform most jutsu thanks to the hearts I gained from the elders so I can't really teach you many jutsu. I use the hearts to do them. My chakra element is Earth so I can't really help you with that. But I can show you some signs I still know. My fighting style is pretty unique but I can definetly help you out in Taijutsu and simple Ninjutsu" He said and the woman smiled at him and snuggled her nose against his shoulder.

"Thank you so much Kakuzu..." She whispered softly and cupped his face to kiss his lips. The male kissed back and held her waist before scooting away after a moment. "You should get ready so we can go outside and train a little." He said and (Y/N) jumped up to get herself ready for her first training lesson since her childhood. She kind of felt like a thirteen-year-old once again.

As soon as she finished getting ready she stepped out with simple black pants and a (f/c) shirt. She also had some black shoes on and looked at the male. "I am ready. Let's go" He went down to the garden with her and drew a circle with some paint he got before.

"First we will train some shuriken and kunai throwing. What's important is that you always focus on the target and only on the target. One kunai can end someone's life if you hit the right spot. And in combat that one spot is the one that saves your own life." Kakuzu explained and threw a Kunai straight to the middle of the circle.

"Imagine this point to be the heart. Throw the kunai in the middle. It will take a few tries but I am sure you can do it." He pat her head and the female blushed before she started to throw a kunai. The first three shots were either too short or too long but she finally hit the target on her fourth try.
(Y/N) jumped happily. "I did it! I hit the target!" She smiled and took the next Kunai and aimed for the middle.

The lady breathed in and out and focused on the spot before throwing and hitting it. Kakuzu smirked under his mask and looked down. "You are as good as I expected. I knew you would be able to handle it quickly. Try the same with shuriken. But you have to throw it sideways so it could spin better and even fly curves. You can also throw them straight like a Kunai if your target is right in front of you."

The lady understood and started throwing the few shurikens her lover gave her. They continued training until lunch when the woman's stomach growled. She blushed and Kakuzu chuckled.
"I guess you do deserve a break. You are doing really good at throwing the shuriken and Kunai up till now." He said and the female smirked.

"Thank you Kakuzu. We should eat and quickly continue our training!" She said and rushed to the dining room so they could eat. Kakuzu smiled and went after her. He was happy that she enjoyed her training so much. He was sure that it reminded her of her own mother and how they used to train. Kakuzu was happy he could give her this feeling once again.

They both ate their lunch together and she took Kakuzu's hands to pull him out again. "What is next? Teach me some punches and kicks. I want to learn some Taijutsu!" The lady said and Kakuzu held her shoulders looking deeply into her eyes. "Let's take it slow. You should calm down first. We will continue the shuriken and kunai training tomorrow and now we will learn some simple chakra control. You need to have control over your chakra before you can even use some good Ninjutsu"

The lady stood still and looked at him. "Chakra Control?" He nodded and explained the term 'chakra control' a little deeper to her before the training could even begin. "Okay so now I want you to focus your chakra on your feet. You will learn how to walk on walls, trees and everything"

She remembered when he picked her up and walked up the wall with her in his arms and blushed a little. "That is great" The lady said and tried to focus her chakra on her feet before walking up the big tree in the garden. After one meter she fell back down but Kakuzu's strings catched her. The female looked down at the strings and back at Kakuzu before chuckling.

"That is kinda gross. But cool as well! I didn't know you have that kind of power." She said and Kakuzu went over to her so he could stroke her cheeks. "Are you okay or hurt anywhere?" (Y/N) shook her head and smiled before she tried again.

After a few tries and tips from her lover she finally reached the top of the tree. It was already the evening and she smiled and jumped on the tree. "I did it Kakuzu! Did you see that!" Kakuzu nodded and showed her a thumbs up. "You did well. Now come down so you can wash up before dinner." He said obviously regarding the many stains on her clothes, her messy hair and dirty skin from the many falls she had to suffer from.

The lady walked down the tree again and jumped into Kakuzu's arms cuddling against his chest. "Take me to my room now Kakuzu so we can take a bath together"

************

Day one of her training as begun! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well. I tried my best to analyse Kakuzu's kind of fighting so I could see how he could teach her. But as far as I know he only uses hand signs when using Earth release due to this being his chakra element. The others are guided by his other hearts and he doesn't use hand signs (or it at least never showed up in the anime and manga).

Sorry if there are any mistakes in the way of training I am not an certified Jonin that teaches little kids to become a ninja ^^