Nineteen

Little Smut for yall perverts
-----
"You did well. Now come down so you can wash up before dinner." He said obviously regarding the many stains on her clothes, her messy hair and dirty skin from the many falls she had to suffer from.

The lady walked down the tree again and jumped into Kakuzu's arms cuddling against his chest. "Take me to my room now Kakuzu so we can take a bath together"

************

Kakuzu smirked lightly as he carried her up to her bathroom. He put her down and she started undressing while he turned the water on so the tub could fill up. She turned to him and took a kunai to cut open his shirt and rip off his mask. "What are you doing?" The male asked while the female just grinned. "Taking your clothes off. Look at how big my tub is... Wouldn't it be a waste of water to fill it twice?" (Y/N) whispered into his ear and he chuckled deeply.

"Hm... I rubbed off on you right? But I agree. We shouldn't waste any more water. So let's get into the tub quickly" He said and she added some extract into the tub so it would become a bubble bath. The lady then kissed her lover's lips while taking off his pants and underwear. Kakuzu wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back.

A few moments later they scooted away from each other and Kakuzu stepped into the bath tub before the princess sat down between his legs. Kakuzu started drawing circles on her shoulder and she chuckled. "That tickles Kazu..." He smirked and kissed her neck and jaw softly down to her shoulders while his hands rested on her waist.

"Mmm~ Kakuzu... you are such a teaser" She breathed out before the male slid one of his hands up to her chest and he started cupping her breast, pinching her nipples while doing so. The lady moaned softly and leaned her neck in the crook of his as he kissed her cheek and jaw. Kakuzu hummed in content and his other hands started to rub her clit in a circular motion making the woman squirm lightly.

"Ngh... Kakuzu... Touch me more please" She whispered with her eyes closed as she held onto his arm that was busy fondling her breasts. Kakuzu pushed two fingers deeply into her and thrusted them into her making her moan some more and louder. The female scooted away from him and sat on his lap again so she could face him this time.

"Kakuzu you are such a tease" She said and kissed his lips hungrily while touching the tip of his member softly. "Says the right one" He groaned between the kiss as (Y/N) continued jerking him off slowly. "Hmm... I love teasing you" They chuckled and kissed each other again before falling into a hot and passionate make out session. Both of them began panting as they tried catching their breaths quickly and attacking each other in a kiss again.

Kakuzu rubbed her womanhood once again and thrusted two of his fingers inside her while the female jerked him off in a fast pace. "Ngh... Kakuzu I want you inside me" She whined and rubbed herself against his member before sliding down onto him making her gasp. His erection filled her up and her walls tightened even more around him.

Both of them were a groaning mess as Kakuzu thrusted into her from beneath her and the lady moved on top of him in circles. It didn't took them too long before their orgasm hit them. Kakuzu came deeply inside her filling her with his cum and she still rocked her hips to ride out her orgasm. (Y/N) leaned herself on his shoulder and smiled hugging him tightly. Kakuzu hugged her back and stroked her softly.

"I love you Kakuzu..." She whispered and Kakuzu's eyes widened a little before he finally answered.

"I love you too"

------
After they ate dinner together and slept the next morning came fast. The princess was still asleep and cuddled up against her tall and muscular lover's chest while he was already awake and busy reading his book with one hand in her hair softly caressing it.

Suddenly the door opened making Kakuzu flinch. He moved away from the woman and looked at the male in front of him.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY FIANCEE'S BED!" Aiko screamed and ran up to him so he could slap his face. Kakuzu easily grabbed his fist and twisted it.

The lady stretched herself and rubbed her eyes pulling the sheets up to her chest to cover her naked body. "W-What is happening here!?" She said and looked at the two males that were exchanging dead glares.

"This man raped you while you slept, Princess!" Aiko yelled and looked at her. "Please stop Aiko! He didn't do anything!" Her fiance just stood still and looked at her in disbelief. "I shall be the only man who spends his night next you. And it will surely not be a dirty, ugly, greedy, selfish and aggressive monster like him!" The male said and went up to her taking her hand.
"I will protect you from this pervert." He said and Kakuzu started chuckling.

He has already put on his mask again and glared at the male that was holding his love's hand. "Get your filthy hands off her. I don't care if you are her fiance, a customer or her grandmother. No one shall touch her and use her like that" Kakuzu said angrily using his strings to grab the male by his throat. Aiko started struggling in his grip and held onto the strings trying to catch his breath.

"Gahh... St... Op!" He gagged and Kakuzu smirked under his mask. "You deserve to die... But I won't do that. I will just make you suffer some more..." The male smirked and loosened the strings on his neck a little before grabbing a kunai and stabbing the male into his manhood.

Aiko screamed out and started crying hysterically as he felt the intense pain in his lower region. "Now get your ass out of here you filthy little shit." He spat out and pushed him out of the room.

Kakuzu closed the door and sighed before looking at the female, who had a terrified look on her face. Her gaze was on the small puddle of blood on her white carpet. The lady then looked up at him and teared up.

Kakuzu felt something break inside him seeing her like that.

**********
Ohh a little drama in the end :(