Sixteen

Here is part two♡
------

The female grinded onto her lover's crotch once again as his erection grew even bigger. Kakuzu panted as he felt the urge to go even farther than just kissing and touching her chest. It was an urge he never felt before. And it killed him that the woman teased him. A lot.

*************

Suddenly the female pushed him down. "Stay there. You cared so well for me all this time. Let me care for you. And teach you" She whispered seductively and opened his bathrobe before fully taking it off. Kakuzu breathed out as the cold skin met his member that was totally errected by now.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she saw the male's friend. The female slowly started roaming her hands over his chest, outlining his abs and circling his nipples with her fingers. Kakuzu looked at her and groaned. "God... What a tease" He said under his breaths and the female chuckled as she licked over his nips some more. Her one hand slowly went down to his shaft as she starts stroking it. The male groaned again and closed is eyes as (Y/N) licked down his chest to his stomach and even lower until she reached his manhood.

"Mm~" She hummed as the male met her eyes. He had a flushed face and slowly got crazy by the teasing. "You look so helpless Kazu~" The woman stated as she stroke his member once again and softly licked the tip, which made the man groan lowly. "Oh god this feeling is so new..." He let out as he still tried to catch his breath.

The lady chuckled and licked and sucked his shaft teasingly, making Kakuzu grab her hair. "M-More..." He pleaded and somehow the female got turned on by that. She smirked and started to bop her head up and down while pumping the rest of his shaft with her hand. Inside Kakuzu's lower area something built up and his panting increased. "I-I think I am cumming, (Y/N)" He said and pulled her hair.

What he didn't expect was that the female let go of his member and sat up again. "Not now." She just said as she lifted herself a bit to look into the male's eyes. "It is my turn now." The lady whispered and leaned forward so her chest was in front of his face. "Suck on them, Kakuzu" (Y/N) enjoyed this a lot. It was totally different from the many times she had before. This was even more intense. She had no limit. And she loved this man. She really wanted this.

Kakuzu obeyed her and licked and touched her chest while the female played with her clit and let out soft moans. "Mm~ K-Kakuzu..." The princess rubbed her womanhood a little faster and she got even more wet. After some minutes she scooted away and kissed Kakuzu's lips hungrily. "Do you like it up till now?" She asked and stroke his cheek. He nodded with a flushed face as he breathed heavily. "Do you want...to touch me some more, Kakuzu?" The lady whispered seductively into his ear and nibbled on it softly.

The male grunted in response and she chuckled a little before sitting up straight. Kakuzu's face now met her womanhood as she brushed through his hair. "Then touch me" The lady breathed out and the male grabbed her thighs slowly putting her down on his face as he shyly started licking her slit. (Y/N) whined and closed her eyes as she held onto the man's hair that was sucking her clit. "God... T-This feels so good Kakuzu..." She moaned and put one of her hands behind her to hold herself better while the other one was still inside her partner's hair.

The male grew more confident as he started sucking and licking the woman's vagina a little more intense and faster, which got the lady crazy. Her mouth let out a loud moan as she threw her head back. "Ah-Ah... Just like that Kakuzu..." She whimpered and slowly moved her hips on top of him to meet his licks. One of Kakuzu's hands that was around her hips moved to her entrance while he sucked on her clit and he pushed in one of his long fingers

Thrusting it in and out in a steady pace the woman's moans got louder and more frequent as her orgasm slowly built up inside of her. "K-Kakuzu... I-I am close" She whined and the male smirked a little but didn't stop. After adding a second finger and pushing and pulling them in and out of the lady's womanhood her whole body shook as she hit her orgasm. The juices spilled out of her and Kakuzu licked them all tasting her sweet cum.

This was the first orgasm the woman had in a long time. If not then of all time. She never felt that kind of feeling inside herself. Losing total control of her body. The female was still shaking and Kakuzu held her as he pushed her down from his face.
"Are you okay?" He asked and she nodded kissing his lips softly. "I am just not that used to orgasms anymore... It felt truly great Kakuzu." She whispered softly and rubbed herself against Kakuzu's manhood.

Strangely the woman got even more aroused after her orgasm and the male was still very hard from the beginning. The lady stroked his shaft some more and Kakuzu let out a groan. She lifted her hips and placed his member at her entrance. (Y/N) rubbed him between her folds as she moaned and Kakuzu groaned as well and she slowly let herself sink down on his shaft.

They both moaned as Kakuzu's big and thick member stretched her walls. Since she didn't have many customers and sex her vagina finally was able to get some rest. The female whimpered and closed her eyes until he fully entered her.
"You are so big, Kakuzu..." She said as she looked down at him and started moving her hips on top of him.

Moans filled the room as the female leaned forward so she could move to the front and back on his shaft. Kakuzu held her hips and thrusted deeply into her from beneath. (Y/N) held onto his shoulders and moved her hips faster so they could both meet at the same time. Her face was flushed red as she bit her lips in pleasure. "Oh god..." The lady groaned as she sat up again and held his legs to support herself while circling her hips.

Kakuzu groaned loudly and held her hips tightly as his thrusts got faster. He felt great and all of this just felt right. The female felt herself getting a little slower as she lost the power to move so she flipped them over.
"Thrust into me, Kakuzu. It is your turn" She said and kisses his lips deeply before the man began to pound into her fast. Moans escaped her mouth as she held onto his back.

The male touched her chest with his one hand while holding himself up and thrust into her harder. Both of them groaned and moaned together as she felt a knot in her abdomen and he felt his shaft pulsating. Her walls were tighter than before and she could clearly feel every move Kakuzu made inside of her, which drove her into craziness. Her moans got louder and she whimpered as her second orgasm was building itself up inside her.

Kakuzu also tried his best to hold back some more so he could end this together with her. Sweat was dripping down his face and her body was also already sweaty from the whole session.
"K-Kakuzu...D-Don't stop... I-I am so close..."  She moaned and Kakuzu smirked. "Me too..  Let's finish together." He said and thrusted against her spot some more before her whole body shook once again and she hit her second orgasm while Kakuzu came deep inside her.

She breathed out and Kakuzu sighed as he rested his head in the crook of her neck kissing it softly to calm her down. "T-That was amazing..." He whispered and closed his eyes as the female lifted her hand weakly to stroke his back.
"Yes... It was truly amazing... Thank you Kakuzu... For healing me and giving me this great first time..." She said and kisses his lips softly while holding his face in her hands. "I thank you as well..."

With that the couple drifted off to sleep arm in arm out of exhaustion...

**********

The wait is finally over!
Here you have it. I hope you enjoyed it! This is my first lemon in English and the first one that is really detailed so I hope it was quite nice and good to read.