Fifteen

The lady furrowed her eyebrows. "Why was he so nice..." She mumbled and Kakuzu went up to her. "What did you say?" (Y/N) just shook her head and smiled at him. "Nevermind... So... Mind going downstairs to the hot spring with me?" She smirked and stood up to take his hand and her (f/c) bathrobe.

**********

Kakuzu smiled at her and nodded as they walked down to the garden where the hot spring was. She quickly went inside the little cubicle and took of her clothes. After that she wrapped the towel around her body and went outside again to look at Kakuzu.

The male blushed at the view and the female smirked a little as she waited for the male to get ready too. "I am sorry that you have to look at that. I am full of stitches..." He said while getting out of the cubicle. The woman gasped a little at the many stitches and scars that plastered his body. She had to admit... these features made him even more handsome and hotter than he already was. And the blush on her face made it clear.

"You look great Kazu... You know I love you exactly how you are... I am also full of scars. We are the same okay?" With that she slowly dipped into the hot water and breathed out as she sat down. Kakuzu followed her shortly after that and placed himself next to her. "Wow... I totally missed this feeling." He mumbled and the female chuckled. "I also missed it. I love the hot springs. It is so relaxing and it is great that it is so secluded in our garden so I can have some privacy while taking a bath here."

They looked at each other once more and the woman slowly lifted her hand to place it on the man's toned chest. She circled her finger on his upper body and admired his fit posture. "You are so handsome..." The lady said and kissed his chin making the male gasp a little.
"Thank you. You are also beautiful." He stated and softly stroked her shoulders. They both shared another look before she attacked the man's lips.

The couple got caught in a hot kiss once again and the female put her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss some more. Kakuzu's arms wrapped around her body and pulled her onto his lap so she would have a better access to his mouth. They started panting as they sometimes broke the kiss to catch their breaths. The towels got more loose and the female's chest was exposed to Kakuzu.
Caught in the moment, they both didn't even notice how her naked chest pressed against his.

The female rested her head on his forehead and looked into his eyes while stroking his cheek. Kakuzu looked down her body to see her breasts softly lifting themselves with every breath she took. "Do you want to touch them?" She asked carefully and took one of the male's hands to put it on her left breast.

"I have never done these things before." The lady just smiled and kissed his lips. "Everything has its first time. Just try" And with that Kakuzu slowly started to massage her (c/s) chest  with his big hands which made the female moan softly. "Mmm~" She let out as (Y/N) started to grind on Kakuzu's clothed crotch a little. They towel around her body was already gone and only Kakuzu's was still in place.

The man's face was heavily blushed as he leaned down to kiss her chest and lick her nipple. The female gasped and felt how the male hardenened under her body. "K-Kakuzu..." She whimpered as he began to use both hands on her chest. It felt strange to the woman. She usually felt really uncomfortable while having sex or just some make out sessions with her clients. This felt totally different. She loved it. She enjoyed it. She wanted more. The lady wanted to have everything the male in front of her could give her.

Was it because she loved him?
Because he did it with a whole different feeling? This man didn't came to pay for her. He gave her his hearts and she gave him hers.

The female took one of his hands and led him down to her womanhood. "Touch me here." She whispered and he did as he circled her clit. (Y/N) moaned softly as he moved his fingers around her womanhood and entered her with one of his long fingers. "Mmm~ Kakuzu... S-Shall we continue in my room?" She asked as she felt Kakuzu's member pressing against her thigh and herself getting wetter and wetter and not because they were in a hot spring.

Kakuzu nodded and took her hand to go out of the hot spring with her. They quickly dried themselves a little and put on their bathrobes before going upstairs with flushed faces. As soon as they locked the door behind them the female jumped into the male's arms, locking their lips into a hot kiss.

Kakuzu held her tightly as he kissed her back and put her down on the bed. They broke the kiss after a while to catch their breaths once again and Kakuzu was pushed down by the lady. She sat on his lap and he sat up as well as they started making out again. Kakuzu held her tightly with his hand on her back as he opened her bathrobe with his other one to leave her exposed. The view aroused him even more as he kissed her neck and down to her chest.

The female grinded onto her lover's crotch once again as his erection grew even bigger. Kakuzu panted as he felt the urge to go even farther than just kissing and touching her chest. It was an urge he never felt before. And it killed him that the woman teased him. A lot.

********
Don't worry♡ There will be a part two. I already have it all ready but it is longer than I thought so I split it into two chapters♡