Chapter 30- Fear of the Unknown

The next Morning Gwen wakes up to hear a jangling sound of keys unlocking her door. She sits up in surprise realizing that it is in fact, Lisa.  

Lisa opens the cell door and sits down on Gwen's bed. "Look I can't stay long before Chapman gets suspicious and realizes I'm missing so What's the plan?"

Gwen sighs, "I was hoping you would tell me that. As far as I got was we release the other girls and simply give him hell."

Lisa looked at her annoyed, "That's all you've got? And you roped me in for this?! I'm starting to wish that I hadn't bothered, You could get me fired."

Gwen snorts, "As if you care about that! You hate him and what he's doing just as much as I do. All I want is for the other girls and I to be able to go home back to our time periods and if we have any luck on our side we get this horrible place shut down too."

Lisa nodded. "Your right, Chapman is delusional and since he's not gonna fix this sorry mess that he's made looks like it's up to us." 

Suddenly an idea flashed into Lisa's head. "I think I've got it..I think I have a plan."

Gwen sat closer to Lisa excitedly. "Okay then, What's your plan?"

Lisa grins. "Whilst your plan is brilliant we shall do that with a few little tweaks."

Gwen raises her eyebrow curiously, "Which are?"

She looks at Gwen Mischievously. "Well Me and you need to break into Chapman's office and steal his gun."

Gwen frowns, "He has a gun?"

Lisa nodded, "Yeah he keeps it for insurance purposes. Just in case you lot get difficult, You especially of course." She takes a deep breath, "So even though this will probably be dangerous.. The Big Question is, Are you in?"

Gwen grinned devilishly, "Oh, believe me, Danger is my middle name.. I am so in! I've been waiting for payback on this bastard this stupid facade started."

Lisa grins, "In that case, I'd better get back." She exits the cell and locks Gwen in behind her.

The plan is most definitely on... The next step for Gwen and her friends... Sweet bitter freedom and The chance for them to kick Chapman's ass. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this book! Updates will be soon! Sorry that it's taken me so long to update this story due to writer's block! I'll also be updating my other books like The Lonely hero, An Innocent Murder and The Shadow really soon!

Until next time guys!