Chapter 8- You don't own me.

Guinevere was rudely awakened the next morning. The assistant Lisa was rattling the chains and Guinevere's bar door.Guinevere sighed sitting up on her bed. "What do you want?.

Lisa smiles "The boss wants you."

Guinevere snaps "What's he want now?!

Lisa shrugs. "I was just sent to fetch you that's all."

Guinevere nodded "Fine.. Lets get this over with.."

Guinevere walks out of her cell door and down with Lisa a familiar long corridor and they turn right into another set of corridors.

They reach the end of that corridor and turn left. It was like being lost in a never ending maze until finally they reached another door and they walked through it.

Upon entering the room Guinevere looks around whilst Lisa shuts the door behind them. Guinevere looks up at the back of the room she see's several televisions and on them she saw her fellow cell mates. Guinevere realized with a start that Chapman had been spying on her.

Guinevere looks at Lisa "Did you know about this?."

Lisa nodded and shrugged "He's always had it.."

Guinevere snaps "I'm not having this.. Where is he?!"

Lisa sighs "Just take a seat and he'll be here shortly."

Guinevere yells "I DON'T WANT TO TAKE A SEAT!.. I WANT A BLOODY DAMN WELL GOOD EXPLANATION."

Suddenly Charles Chapman appears from an a adjacent door that connected his office to this particular room.

"Now.. Now Guinevere there is no need for that." He turns to Lisa. "You may go.. I can handle this."

Guinevere folds her arms as Lisa left. "There is every need for this..Your treating us like Zoo animals!.."

Charles Chapman laughed.

Guinevere raises her eyebrow curiously. "Whats so damn funny?."

Charles Chapman smiles "You.. Your funny." He spends a moment in silence deep in thought until suddenly he came up with an Idea.

"Tell you what.. I your unsatisfied with your treatment here then you'd better come with me."

She frowns. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

He grabs her arm gently "I'm not gonna hurt you but I must ask you to come with me.. I'd like to show you something and If you like what you see then we can get married."

Guinevere scoffs in reply. "Let me get one thing straight.. I'll go with you but You don't Own me!."

He grins at her and thinks about pointing out that he does in fact own her but decides better of it as he really wants to marry her and doesn't want to make the situation worse."

He helds out his elbow and she puts her arm in his as they walk rather reluctantly to a brand new place.