Chapter 12

She climbs on his knee and grips his collar

He looks at her shocked and grins. "This is more like it."

She grips his throat tighter. 

He starts chocking. "What the hell..Guinevere what do you want?."

She keeps gripping until eventually he pleads with her. "Please stop it..I'll give you whatever you want."

She releases some of the pressure on his neck and grins like a girl in control. "Find a way to let the girls go back home.."

He shakes his head. "No that's completely out of the question."

She grips his neck again until he yells. "Okay!..Okay I'll find a way."

She releases her grip again smiling. "Good..I'll go and tell the girls the good news then.."

Guinevere tries to leave but Chapman grabs her arm. "I'll do it..for a price.."

She frowns "What kind of price exactly?."

He smiles. "Marry me..Be my wife.."

She shakes her head. "No way.."

He laughs. "Then..The girls stay trapped here, It's your choice."

She laughs nervously. "Wait a second, Are you saying your gonna keep us all here for eternity unless I sacrifice myself and marry you for their freedom?."

He nodded. "What kind of choice is that?.."

He grins. "The only one you have at the moment.. and I hold all the cards.."

She blinks trying to work out what that meant. "You can send them back."

He nodded. "Yeah but it all pretty much depends on your answer Guinevere."

Guinevere splutters nervously. "I..I..I need to think."

He grins "Of course..Take as much time as you need, After all neither of us are going anywhere."