Chapter 22- Too emotional

Guinevere practically ran to Chapman's office. She didn't have a plan but she knew that she couldn't deal with this anymore..

In fact she wouldn't deal with it anymore. As she got closer to the office, her heartbeat became faster and faster.. The more faster it pulsed the more nervous she was.

She pushed the door open and the door slammed against the wall.

Chapman looked up in surprise but before he could speak.. Guinevere yelled. "You want me to stay?.. Fine! I'll stay but you let those girls go."

He frowned. "I'm glad you came to your senses Guinevere... What made you change your mind?."

Guinevere shook her head. "That doesn't matter.. What matters is whether or not you're gonna live up to your deal."

He nodded. "My word is my bond Guinevere.. What more do you want?.. A contract perhaps?."

Guinevere shrugged. "That would be a start.."

He pulled a drawer from his desk and pulled out a piece of paper and wrote:
"I Charles Chapman.. The owner of this facility hereby do swear not to harm a single hair on the girls head and to set them free on this day..
Signed Charles Chapman."

He looks up at Guinevere pushing the contract towards her. "Satisfied?.."

She nodded. "Very.."

He calls for his assistant Lisa. Lisa comes running and falls over knocking all the paperwork off his desk. "Lisa you imbecile!.. Get out.. You're fired!."

Lisa stutters. "I..I.. I'm sorry.. Please I need this job!.."

Charles yells for the guards who take Lisa away in tears.

Guinevere looked shocked but she couldn't say anything.. Just in case he would change his mind about the girls freedom.

She could hear Charles muttering to himself. "If you want something doing.. Do it yourself.."

He grins at Guinevere. "Sorry about that.. You just can't get the staff these days.."

Guinevere grinned back awkwardly. "That's okay.. It wasn't your fault.."

He laughs. "Glad you could see it my way.. Now let's go and get your cell mates shall we?.."