Chapter 9- It's a new life

Charles Chapman takes her into a brand new room. It was like the Patient room she was in before except more brighter and a lot more posher. It reminded her of a spa like room except it was more like going camping with several bunk bed placed around the room and several En suite's One for each girl.

He pointed to her to go in and he shuts the door behind her. "Enjoy your new home." He grinned at her and waved her goodbye.

She sighed knowing that this was all probably another part of his plan.

Standing admiring her new surroundings she takes a look around.

Outside she sees a pool and on the other side of the room there is a door.

She decides to enter it to explore.

Once inside she finds herself in a large room with several rooms. She realises that the rooms were in fact part of a spa.
She looks at each one in turn. There was a steam room, a sauna and A massage room."

She decided to turn around and go back into the bedroom part. When she returned back where she started from she finds herself facing 3 Girls.

They each introduced themselves in turn.
There was a wild haired girl kind of like Mel B from the spice girls and Brown eyes to match her Brown wild hair.
"Hi, My name is Mystique but you can call me Misty for short."

Another girl on the right of her there was another girl with brown straight long hair. "Hi, My name is Angelica.."

Next to Angelica was a girl with Red hair and green eyes. "Hello My name is Raine."

Guinevere smiled. "It's nice to meet you all, I'm Guinevere.. What exactly is this place."

Misty frowns "You mean you don't know?."

Guinevere shakes her head in reply.

Misty empties her throat. "Well Chapman is a guy who kidnapped us all from our different time lines."

Guinevere nodded "Oh I know all that.. The other girls told me."

Angelica rolls her eyes. "You mean you were with them so called no marks." She turns to her friends pushing her hair back behind her shoulders. "That's it.. She can't possibly be trusted.. We have a reputation to up keep."

Raine growls "Angelica! Chapman brought her here to our room for a reason.. There's no need to be rude."

Misty nodded "She's right.. Chapman brought her here for a reason so obviously Chapman wants her to be one of us so we should be nice to her and give her the same curtesy that Chapman does."

Angelica shrugs "Okay.. Whatever."

Guinevere looks at them quizzidically. "So why are you here and not with the other girls."

Angelica stood up from sitting down on the bottom bunk twirling her hair. "Because Chapman chose us.. We are part of an elite group who respect Chapman and support him."

Guinevere frowns "If that's the case why do you call him Chapman?."

Misty shrugs. "When we first arrived we hated him and like you we eventually got moved from the rubbish room and treated horribly to here where we are treated like queens."

Guinevere frowns "But Why did he do that?."

Raine shrugged "Well we followed the rules and promised not to lie.. That's what he hates liars, I think it may be something to do with his past or something."

Angelica nodded. "Most probably yeah but he began to trust us Guinevere, So to bring you here he must be very confident about you and trusts you now."

Guinevere sighs. "Well the only reason he's put me here is because he's chosen me to marry him but to be honest I just want to go home."

The other girls stare at her with their jaw dropped and stare at each other in complete silence struggling to take in this news.