Chapter 27-The freak wedding..The day she had enough

Gwen woke up breathlessly looking around the room. Where was she now? She casts her mind back to the very last thing she remembers and realizes what has happened. "Chapman..The Bastard."

Her vision now comes into better focus as she scrutinizes the room around her. She finds herself looking down at the floor and ceiling everywhere around her she sees wooden floors and chairs.

 She finds herself looking down at the floor and ceiling everywhere around her she sees wooden floors and chairs

She looks down at herself checking that everything was as it should be. "Arms..limbs..check well that's normal enough I suppose." But then she does a double take. "Holy Shit..a wedding dress!"

She groans at the idea. Just when her day or week or however long Chapman has held her for could get any worse. She knew Chapman was off his rocker but she never expected this. Or maybe she did and she just pushed it at the back of her mind. Maybe the other girls tried to warn her but she ignored them.

"Ergh..course my ridiculously good nature and always seeing the good of people." It did seem like a preposterous idea that Charles Chapman could be saved but at the same time, it's even more ridiculous the very idea of marrying the jerk. After all, the freak did kidnap her and knock her out somehow."

She wondered if she could be saved or even if time police or some sort of hero even existed. How else is she going to get justice? She was a coward and she knew it. She could never kill someone in cold blood but in the interest of her survival she thought she could but now she's not so sure.

Like everything else, once she thinks of an idea she tends to back out at the very last minute and considers the safe option instead. But here there was no safe option, Only Survival. He was desperate to marry her just as she was desperate for her's and the all other girl's freedom.

She felt so stupid because it was only a few days ago when she thought the best idea was to marry him in the first place. but now she see's him for what he truly is...A Monster."

Gwen decided that he was not some guy who needed help or counseling or needed saving. No, He was past all that. Now she has to do the only thing she can do.

Run.

Run for her life and never look back. She has her sights firmly set on the exit and runs like the flash toward her freedom.