Chapter 21

They eventually made a plan.. They had decided to use Charles Chapman's infatuation with Guinevere in the plan.. Much to Guinevere's reluctance.

She didn't know why but all of a sudden she felt a fear wash over her and all her confidence had gone. Perhaps it was because she had spent so much time here.. Locked up away from the outside world and she missed her family deeply.

Okay so she had a really annoyingly protective older brother that she didn't like to talk about. But the strange thing was she missed him and her parents..

She wanted to leave the family home for years after feeling trapped and now here she was through no fault of her own millions of miles and years away from home.

She decided that she wouldn't go through with the Girls plan. She was well aware that this would mean her stabbing them in the back.

But what has she got to go back to?.. Nothing really.. Yes she missed her family but she was well aware that there might be a slight chance of not being able to return back to the time she was taken..
Meaning that her Family may of course be dead by now.

She shook herself violently. "What's wrong with me?."

It was really weird.. All of her positive optimism had vanished. Did Charles Chapman drug her or is it the effect that he has had on her?.

She swore from this moment on that she would find answers.. No matter what it took."

The girls Francine, Riley, Mary yell simultaneously. "Hey!.. Where do you think you're going?."

Guinevere opened the cage door with a kick and headed straight for Chapman's office.