Chapter 10-Beautiful liar

Misty and Rainie and Angelica look at each other angrily. "This is all your fault" They push each other around the room until Guinevere decides to intervene. "Hey guys stop it.. he's not worth it."

Rainie rolls her eyes at Guinevere "So what do you suggest we do about it?."

Guinevere shrugs "I don't know but we'd better make a plan quick."

Rainie sighs "Why should we?.. Just because he has given up on us doesn't mean that we should help you."

Misty shoves her over. "Rainie what the heck has happened to you to make you so bitter?

Rainie gets back up and shoves her back. "Misty look around you...Look where we are! All because of a certain idiot."

Angelica nodded "She's right Misty.. We should be blaming Chapman and working togther not walking against each other."

Raine sits down on the bed. "And to think I actually liked him."

Misty sits on the bed with her and hugs her. "I know but we are all in the same boat here okay?."

Raine nodded snuffly. "Okay." She looks up at Guinevere. "I'm guessing you have a plan."

Guinevere nodded. "Yeah but why me?."

Misty grins. "Isn't it obvious?.. You have to use him liking you to your advantage and that is the only way we are gonna be able to get our revenge by using you our only weapon and ally."

Guinevere nodded taking this all in. "Yeah but what if I don't want to have my revenge?.. What if I do actually marry him?."

Angelica nodded understanding. "That decision is down to you but you of all people know that his cruelty cannot happen to other girls.. He needs to be stopped."

Misty stood up. "I agree."

Rainie stood up also. "I agree also."

Angelica grins "All for one and one for all." 

They nodded and places their hands on top of the other girls hands whilst Guinervere was still deciding.

Guinevere bites her lip wondering if she's making the right decision. "All for one and one for all." She places her hands on top of the other girls hands.