Chapter 87

*Juliet's pov*

"Babe, wake up please." Someone whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes and looked out the window. The sun hasn't come up yet.

I looked over to see Hayes at my side. He was wide awake and ready to go.

"Hayes whatever you want can it wait until after the sun is actually up?" I asked and he laughed.

"No, actually it can't. Get dressed please. We're going hiking." He said as he kissed me on the cheek and he left. I sat up on my bed to check my phone.

It was 5 am.

I groaned and got out of bed. I grabbed black leggings with a blue stripe running down the leg and a pink tank top. I put on a blue sports bra and put on my floral Nike running shoes.

I also grabbed my camera, maybe I'll see something cool along the way.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs.

"You look nice." Hayes smiled as he drank orange juice. I groaned.

Some of the guys were asleep on the couch.

"Hayes the guys aren't even up yet, do you really want to go hiking?" I said.

He grabbed his backpack. He started to write a note down as he talked.

"Where are we going, anyways?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He smirked.

"Of course it is." I said and he grinned.

We walked out of the apartment and we hailed a taxi. I was actually surprised people still drove this early.

The taxi driver dropped us off at a trail and Hayes led me through the hike. The sun was barley up and I was already sweating.

"Hayes can we stop?" I said as I sat down on a rock.

"Sure. Do you want some water?" He said as he took out two bottles. I grabbed one and started drinking it.

"Slow down, we have to make it last for the rest of the trail." He said.

"How long is it?" I asked.

"Three or four miles." He said.

"That's not bad." I shrugged as we got up and kept walking.

The sun was hiding behind the horizon, making the black morning sky turn into a pretty red and orange color.

"The sunrise is so pretty." I smiled.

"Let's go, we have a few more steps." Hayes said as we started climbing some rocks. He grabbed my hand and helped me up.

A few more steps and I finally saw it.

It was the Hollywood sign.

It was perfect too, the way the sun bounced off the white letters.

I took a picture, Hayes was in it, but I didn't mind. It looked amazing.

We stood in front of the Y, and he got out a blanket from his backpack and set it down.

We laid there, cuddling, as the sun rose.

Hayes was watching me take pictures when he grabbed the camera and shot a picture of me looking at the sunrise.

He got out a lunch box and handed me a sandwich.

"You know we can't go hiking without a picnic after." He smiled as we ate our food.