Chapter 85

*Juliet's pov*

"I suck at this." I said as I hit my final pose.

"You look fine." Bryant assured me for the ten billionth time.

He took a couple of shots, and he was done.

"I'll send you all of them once they're on my computer. They're going to look great." He said and hugged me.

He showed me the last photo he took on his camera. My back was turned and my arms were spread out like a bird, admiring the sunset. We were at the beach and the sun was setting.

"I don't know how you do it." I smiled as I went to gather my stuff. I grabbed my camera as I took a photo of him. Just as I did that he held his camera and snapped a photo of me taking a photo of him.

We were a couple of hours away from the apartment so I hopped into Bryant's car and we drove.

I turned the radio up and Drake was on.

"You like Drake?" Bryant laughed.

"I'm pretty sure everyone likes Drake." I said, and he nodded.

"I don't know, you're the kind of person that would frown upon Drake."

"I like all kinds of music." I said, and he just stopped talking.

I was looking through my camera and we stopped at a store called Ralph's.

"Why are we here?" I asked as he parked.

"I don't know, I thought maybe you wanted food."

"Oh so this is like a Wawa?" I asked.

"Why the fuck would you call something Wawa?"

"Why the fuck would you call something Ralph's?" I asked.

"Both are very valid questions." He nodded, and I laughed.

"Come on, Bryant." I said as we opened the car doors.

We walked inside and got some candy, I got a Snapple and we walked out.

Bryant was ahead of me, he got more things than I did so he was putting them in the back seat of his car.

Someone hit my shoulder, making me drop all my stuff.

"Watch where you're going." I mumbled. I guess that's the New Yorker in me.

"Sorry." The person said, and helped me pick it up.

The person had a nice smile, with brown eyes and black hair.

"Gilinsky?" I gasped.

"Juliet!" He cheered and he hugged me.

"I missed you so much!" I laughed.

"You too! Where are the guys?" He said.

"At the apartment. You should come over." I said and I texted him the address.

"Okay, bye!" He said as I joined Bryant in the car.

He dropped me off and I went up the stairs and to the apartment. I opened the door and Hayes answered.

"Hey." I said. I still didn't forgive him for what he did.

He replied with a simple "Hi" and let me in.

I put my iced tea down on the counter and went to my room.

"Juliet, can we please talk?" Hayes followed me in.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said as I sat on the bed.

"Please forgive me." He said as he went down on his knees in front of me.

"Hayes, you have no idea how many times you've begged for my forgiveness. You also don't know how many times you said you were sorry but you ended up doing it again. I'm tired of it." I said. He sat next to me.

"You don't know how much I love you. How much I need you in my life. Or how much I care about you. I just get so jealous all the time and I'm sorry if I just want you all to myself." He said and I sighed.

"I don't know. You do this all the time and I keep on forgiving you over and over again. Maybe this time will be different." I said.

"What if it isn't different? What if you keep on forgiving me because you love me?"

"What if I keep forgiving you because I have no choice." My voice got higher.

"You always have a choice." He assured me.

"When it comes to forgiving you I have no choice. I don't know what you do but you always worm your way back to me and I'm sorry but it feels like you're taking advantage of me-"

"You know I'd never do that. I care about you too much."

"Matt cares about me too. You can't just beat people up because they care about me too."

"Matt said he loves you!"

"That doesn't mean I don't love you!" I yelled and I walked out the room.

"I know you love me!" He yelled as he followed me.

"Then why do you think I love Matt more than you?" I said, a little softer.

He was stroking his hand through my hair.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just stupid." He said and I laughed.

I kissed his cheek softly.

"I knew that." I said, and he laughed with me.

He instantly smashed his lips on mine, and our mouthes moved in sync like we usually do. His tongue licked my lips and made me shiver. After that, he tongue wanted entrance, which I allowed.

Which was stupid of me, considering I was mad at him.

Was I still mad at him?

His hands were moving up and down my back, squeezing my butt every now and then.

"Is this a bad time?" Someone asked, which snapped us out of our little comfort zone.

"They're disgusting, Gilinsky, don't mind them." Nash said.

I laughed, while Nash and Jack walked passed us. Hayes's arms were still wrapped around me.

"Do you forgive me?"

"It's hard not to."

~.~

A/N: if you think Juliet forgave him really quickly, there are some things that people don't hold grudges to. Other things (that will happen later on in the story) will happen that Juliet can't forgive Hayes.

Anyways, I still have to do homework but I'd rather have a walking dead marathon.

I love you guys and thank ya for everything! <3