Chapter 71

*Juliet's pov*

I woke up to a pile of bodies on top of me.

The first one was Hayes, and the one on top of him was Nash.

I'm surprised I can still breathe.

I crawled out from under Hayes and decided to take a shower.

I put on jogger sweatpants, a plain maroon top, and matching vans.

I went to the kitchen, and Gilinsky was asleep on the counter. I poked him until he woke up.

"Ugh," he groaned. "Juliet, why are you awake?" He rubbed his eyes. Then he realized where he was sleeping.

"Why am I sleeping in your kitchen?" He asked as I bursted out into a fit of laughter.

"Go sleep in my room. Hayes and Nash are still in there. Oh and by the way, I was almost crushed to death by both of them." I laughed.

He got off the counter and went to my bedroom.

Shawn and Michelle were both asleep on my couch. His arm was wrapped around her tightly. I sighed in cuteness.

I figured Matt and Cam fell asleep in Matt's apartment.

I was sitting on the counter when I saw someone standing by the kitchen doorway. It was Hayes.

"You didn't wake me up?" He smiled as he walked in front of me.

"Sorry, I was too busy being suffocated under your bodies." I said as he laughed.

He stood in front of me, and for once he was looking up at me. He stood in between my thighs and I kissed his forehead.

He was tall enough to reach my neck.

I think you know where this was going.

He continued to kiss my neck when Matt walked in.

"Shit guys, get a room." Matt laughed.

"Sorry." I blushed in embarrassment. Hayes kissed my cheek.

"What are we doing today?" Matt asked.

"What do you mean 'we'?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry but I'm sick of you guys. I need my girl space." I laughed.

"Then I'll just leave..." Matt pretended to leave the room.

"No Matt, stay. I didn't mean it offensively, but I think you know what I mean." I giggled.

I'm being stupid.

"You know what, I don't care what we do today." I said.

"So we can hang out?" Matt asked.

"Of course." I said.

"I have a few tickets to see the Lion King on Broadway.." Matt said as he pulled out exactly six tickets.

I gasped, got off the counter, and snatched the tickets from him.

"How...?" I said, speechless.

"You know my job at the pizza place with my cousins? I worked hard enough and they rewarded me with these.." He smiled.

I hugged him.

"Matt, thank you so much!" I squealed.

"No problem. Think of this as a late birthday present." He said.

I went up to Hayes.

"Come on, go with us!" I smiled.

"Of course I will." He said and I cheered.

"Better get ready, the show starts at one." He said as I checked the time, it was already noon.

"Oh my god, we have to get ready!" I said as I planned out everything in my head.

"I'll go get ready." He said as he kissed my cheek and left.

I woke up all the guys quickly, at first they were cranky, but I decided to ignore it and ran to my room to get ready.

Of course, Nash was on my bed. I pushed him off, which seemed to wake him up.

"Ow!" He yelped in pain.

"Get up! You're going to a broadway show." I said.

"Oh no, it's too early." He groaned.

"It's already noon, Nash. Get up." I said as I looked through my closet to find something to wear.

By the time I found something, Nash was already gone.

I put on a long sleeve white lace dress with black knee socks and my white doc martins.

Do you even wear that to a broadway show?

I decided to curl my hair, and put on some makeup.

After I was done I walked out into the living room, it seemed like everyone got the news that we were going to a show because everyone was gone.

Ashley walked out of her room.

"Hey! Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm so excited. This will be my first broadway show ever." She beamed.

Matt walked out of the kitchen, looking more fancy than I do.

"You look nice." I smiled.

"Thanks! Everyone should be here soon. Lesley just got back from being out of town so she's coming as well." He said, fixing his hair.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"It's the police. Who do you think it is?" A voice yelled.

It was Nash.

I opened the door and there stood Nash and Hayes.

They dressed up nicely.

Nash walked passed Hayes and I. Hayes pulled me into a hug.

"Hey." He whispered and rubbed my back.

"Hi." I laughed.

I only laughed because Hayes was being sweet.

Which meant one of two things.

"Hayes...what's wrong..?" I asked as I was still hugging him.

"I can't hug my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked.

"You only hug me when something bad is going to happen." I said.

"Nothing bad is going to happen. Not this time." He whispered the last part, then kissed my forehead.

"Okay." I whispered as I pressed my cheek on his chest.

We pulled out of the hug and we walked to the kitchen and hung out.

Lesley came in a few minutes after.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Matt yelled. We cheered and we went out of the apartment.

We went into the subway to go to Times Square, where the theater was.

The attendant took out tickets and led us to our seats.

We sat quietly until the show began.

This was nothing like a concert or event. This was calm, and didn't have teenage girls screaming their heads off.

I looked at Hayes and he looked back at me.

The first song began to play, he grabbed my hand that was on my lap, and held on to it with his.

He kissed it softly and I smiled, but my eyes were locked on the performance.

Everything about this moment was beautiful.

~.~

A/N: so here's a cute little chapter for you guys. How was your day? I hope you had a better day than I did! Mine was so packed and rushed. Can it slow down? Lol. I love you guys and thanks for ALMOST 1,000 VOTES?¿