Chapter 86

*Juliet's pov*

Coldness filled the air as I opened my eyes. The sun was so bright it was blinding.

I grabbed my phone and checked the temperature. It was only sixty five degrees which is 1. Warm-ish in New York and 2. Cold in California.

I got up, put a sweater on me, and cuddled back into the blankets.

When I couldn't fall back asleep, I got out of my warm blankets and went to Hayes's room.

I knocked softly on his door, which followed by a soft "come in" from behind it.

I opened the door and laid down next to him. When he realized it was me, he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I instantly felt warmer.

I covered myself underneath the blanket he was under and once I did he kissed my ear.

"Why are you awake so early?" He mumbled. His morning voice was raspy, which was hot.

"It was cold in my room." I answered simply. He kissed my cheek and closed his eyes again. I turned my body to face him.

I was admiring his features.

I loved his cute, soft snores when he slept. The way he furrowed his eyes brows, or when his nostrils flared.

His chest was moving up and down slowly, and I rested my head on it.

His heart beat was slow, and perfect.

Maybe I could fall asleep this time...

*a couple hours later*

"Babe...wake up.." I heard someone murmur in my ear.

"Hayes.." I grumbled, and I opened my eyes and rubbed them.

I was on top of him, and he was smiling.

"I would've woken you earlier if you didn't look so cute when you're asleep." He said and I blushed.

"I'm not nearly as cute as you say I am." I said as he laughed.

"Because I'm the part of our relationship where I admire everything you don't admire about yourself." He said . I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"What was that for?" He said as he stroked my hair.

"Just for being you." I smiled as I got up and stretched.

I heard a snap, like a photo, and I turned around.

Hayes was smiling at his phone.

"What are you looking at?" I said as I looked at his phone with him.

He took a picture of me stretching, with my oversized sweatshirt barley covering my shorts.

"You look beautiful in this photo." He said as he pressed the lock button on his phone.

I threw a pillow at him.

"You're so cheesy sometimes." I laughed.

"But you love me anyways!" He cheered as he hugged me and kept kissing my cheek. Laughter escaped from me, followed by a couple of pleads of him letting go.

After that, we walked downstairs and looked for food to make breakfast with.

"Did you find anything?" I yelled as he looked in the pantry on the other side of the kitchen.

"No! You?"

"Nope." I sighed.

"Let's get dressed. We're going to go to Lemonade." He said as we both walked upstairs and went out different ways to our rooms.