Chapter 89

*Juliet's pov*

I was already awake when people started yelling.

I was standing outside my door, in the hallway, sitting on the ground.

"I want to take her." Someone shouted.

"I don't care! You can't." Someone else yelled.

"Okay, guys. Shut up. You're waking everybody up with your yelling." Another voice said.

"You got that right." I whispered as I got up and went downstairs.

"I don't care about any of that. I want to take her." As I got closer, I identified the voice as Hayes.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Nash said.

"Guys, stop it." Matt yelled.

I reached the last step and I walked to the kitchen. I hid myself behind the wall.

"It's done. We can't take her Hayes. It's too risky."

"I don't care what anybody else thinks. I'm taking her because I love her and I care about her."

I finally built the courage to stand in the kitchen doorway and look at them.

They all noticed me.

"Guys. What the hell are you talking about? You guys woke me up with your yelling." I let out a small laugh.

I was in my shorts, a big baggy shirt, and my white ruffle socks.

"Nothing." Nash stormed out of the room.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"We're going somewhere today. Okay?" Hayes said.

"Okay. Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just get dressed okay?" He asked, and I nodded.

I went back to my room, put on a black skirt and a floral crop top. I kept my white ruffle socks on and put on my low top black converse.

I straightened my hair and put on my regular makeup. I grabbed my phone and my camera and went downstairs.

I checked the time, it was only nine o'clock.

"Wherever it is we're going, it better be amazing." I said as Hayes laughed.

It was only Nash, Cam, Hayes and I in a car. We picked up Carter afterwards.

I heard from listening to Nash and Cam's conversation, we were going to downtown Los Angeles.

I sat next to Hayes in the car. I put my earbuds in a listened to some music.

Hayes grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers. He kissed it.

"Hey." I said, and he smiled.

"Hey." He said back. He kissed me on the lips slowly and softly. He sighed afterwards and he ran his hand through my hair. I tried to stare in his eyes and he kept looking away.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He just nodded.

We arrived at a big place and we went through the back.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said.

We waited around for an hour. Everyone was on their phones or something. We were just wasting time.

I saw Chad.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked as we hugged.

"Taking care of my boys." He said as he hugged me back.