Chapter 77

*Juliet's pov*

Today was the day Ashley was going to leave to go to California.

I would've gone with her, but she said not to, because I have a life here.

Once again, I'm going to be lonely in this apartment.

I rolled out of bed and went to the kitchen, Ashley was already there, eating food.

"Ash, maybe we should do something today. Just the two of us?" I said.

"Yeah, I'd like that." She smiled.

"What would you like to do?" I asked.

"I've always wanted to just walk around in the city." She shrugged.

"Sure, let's do it." I said.

"Could we invite Nash and Hayes too? It's just that, I won't see Nash for a while and I want to spend this day with him too." She said, and I nodded.

I completely understood, it was just like when Hayes leaves and we always go on a date.

We both went to our rooms and got ready. I had to text Hayes as Ashley texted Nash.

Me: hey, do you want to do something today?

Hayes: of course babe! Anything in mind?

Me: we're hanging out with Ashley and Nash because it's Ashley's last day here.

Hayes: I got it. I'll be right over! <3

I decided to take a shower, blow dry my hair, and put it in a side braid.

I put on my usual makeup, and got dressed.

After minutes of contemplating on which outfit I should wear, I decided with a sweater, jeans, and combat boots.

I walked out and went to the kitchen to grab an apple.

Matt came out of his apartment.

"Where are you going?" Matt asked as he sat on my counter.

"I'm just hanging out with the guys." I said.

"And I'm not invited?" Matt said, pretending to be hurt.

"Matt, of course you can come. It's Nash, Ashley, Hayes and I that's hanging out. You could bring Lesley if you want to." I said.

"Okay!" Matt said excitedly as he dialed Lesley's number.

They were instantly lost in their conversation.

Ashley came out with curled hair, and an amazing outfit.

"The guys should be here soon." She said as she fixed her outfit.

"Ashley, you look fine." I said.

"I'm just worried." She said.

"About..?"

"Going back to California." She said.

"You'll be fine. You're ranked twenty in a class of two-hundred, right?" I asked.

"That's not the thing I'm worried about." She said.

"Is it Josh? Because if it is you have an amazing boyfriend here that is better than him." I said, Ashley laughed.

"Josh is known for getting all the girls. I don't think he'd like me anyways." She said.

"Stop talking about him! Nash is amazing and you should be happy." I said.

"You're obviously right. I guess I'm worried for nothing." She said.