Epilouge; The Eulogy

*Juliet's pov*

"Dear Hayes, I don't know what to do with this, mainly because you are dead. But I'm just going to go with it, because apparently it will help me let go. The nurse told me to do it. You're here at the hospital bleeding your arm out. Those stupid people.

I never got a chance to tell you I forgive you, because I do.

You being famous is a good thing, not a horrible one. I should've been proud of you.

Teo's gone. Apparently he committed suicide. I felt awful. I went to his funeral.

Hayes, I can't tell you how much I love you.

I've kept thousands upon thousands of pictures of us for my photography class. I threw all but one away.

It's a picture of us. Bryant took it. We were sitting at the beach together and it was a beautiful day.

God damn Hayes, I miss you.

I miss you so much it hurts. I want one of your hugs and I want you to stroke my hair and tell me everything is going to be okay.

It's not though. That's what I'll miss about you the most. Along with your eyes.

My hand is shaking as I write this. I'm crying too, but I guess you can't see that.

Maybe you're watching over me, maybe you aren't.

You're my savior, Hayes Grier. You jumped in front of the gun to save me.

I know I can't do anything to get you back. But this helps. A lot.

I love you so much.

Love, Juliet."

I was crying so hard then. He went over and wiped his thumb underneath my eye.

He hugged me, as he stroked my hair, and told me it was okay.

This time, it was.

"You actually thought I was dead?" He laughed.

"I wrote this out of worry, you were bleeding to death." I said, and he kept laughing.

"I missed you too, if that helps." He said.

"It does." I said.

"But, you're okay with me being famous?"

"Yeah."

"You know I'm not actually a bad ass, right?" He asked.

"I figured." I laughed.

He kissed me, we haven't kissed in a while, which made me feel ten times better.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I never knew how it felt like." He said.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"It's deep. I feel it in my bones."

~.~

A/N:

Get it? Because the sequel is called "In My Bones?"

*ba dum tisss*

DID YOU GUYS REALLY THINK I WAS GOING TO END THIS BOOK LIKE THAT?

but seriously I'll let you guys know when I'm going to post the Cameron fanfic. It'll be soon.

I love you guys lots and I can't thank you enough. <3