Chapter 26

Juliet's POV

"I think we should go to a club." Matt grinned.

I was back in my apartment and we were on the couch, eating popcorn and watching a movie.

"Are we old enough?" I asked.

"I believe we are." Matt said as he gave me a card.

"Fake I.D's?" I said.

"They're harmless." Matt said.

"We could go to jail!"

"Like I said, they're harmless. The cops let us out because we're minors." Matt said.

On the card, it said my name was Christina Grace, age 18, and I am 5'6.

"Matt, I don't look like an 18 year old, and what you just said made no sense." I laughed.

"I'm almost 18, and you just have to dress the look. Come on, please?" He begged.

"Who else is going to come?" I asked.

"Cameron's allowed in so he's coming, Nash, Mahogany, Carter, Hayes, and Taylor." Matt said.

"Okay. Fine. I'll go. But how am I going to look like an 18 year old?" I asked.

"Leave that to me." Matt said as he got out her phone and dialed someone.

"Who are you calling?" I asked.

"You'll see."

///

Someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it." Matt sang as he got up and went to the door.

"Who called a makeup artist?" I heard someone say.

I turned and looked.

"Mahogany!" I got up and hugged her.

"Hey girl. Let's make you look like an eighteen year old." She laughed as we all walked to my room and started to get ready.

By the end of this makeover, I have silver shimmery eyeshadow on, winged eyeliner, mascara, a little bit of blush, and dark red lipstick.

"Wow Juliet. You look different." Matt said.

"I feel different." I laughed.

"Now, let's find you something to wear." Mahogany said as she raided my closet.

She found a skin tight black dress with sequins on the top, and lace as the straps.

"Why haven't I seen you wear this?!" Mahogany asked.

"I-I...last time I wore it was at my sister's sweet sixteen." I said.

"Wait, you have a sister?" Matt and Mahogany asked at the same time.

"Yeah. She's 21 and studying at the University of San Diego." I said.

"Maybe I'll see her sometime." Matt said.

"Why?"

"That's where my brother is studying." Matt said.

I grabbed the dress from Mahogany, forced Matt to leave the room, put on the dress, and let Matt in.

"Wow...You look...wow.." Matt said.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I laughed.

"Look in the mirror Juliet." Mahogany said.

She turned me around and forced me to look.

I have to admit, the dress looked great on me. It fit every curve of my body and complimented my makeup.