Chapter 35

Juliet's POV

The sunlight peered through my window and into my eyes, which obviously woke me up. I opened my eyes and Hayes was on top of me.

"Hayes." I groaned.

I scooted out from under him, being careful not to wake him up. I was headed to my closet to grab some clothes for the day.

I turned around and Hayes was staring at me.

"Babe come back to bed." He said in a low, raspy voice. It was very sexy.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the shower when he got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.He kissed me on the neck.

"I want you to come back to bed." He pouted.

"I'm going to take a shower.." I said.

"Can I join you?" He asked.

"Nope." I laughed as he groaned.

"Okay, just come back to bed soon." He kissed me on the cheek, unwrapped his arms, and walked back to the bed and fell asleep.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower, and blow dried my hair.

I straightened it, and put on my jeans, white converse, tied a flannel around my waist, and wore a Pink Floyd muscle shirt.

I walked back to my room, and Hayes wasn't there. I grabbed my phone, put it in my pocket, and went to the kitchen.

It was Sunday, which means school is tomorrow.

Hayes was cooking something.

I snuck up behind him and kissed him on the cheek.

"What are you cooking?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Pancakes." He laughed.

"I didn't know you could cook." I said.

"Sadly, there's a lot of things you don't know about me." He said.

I let go of his waist and sat on the counter.

"Like what?"

"For starters, my first name is Benjamin." He said.

I laughed.

"Then what's Hayes?"

"My middle name." He said.

"What else should I know?" I asked.

"My parents are divorced." He said as he put a pancake on a plate. I was silent.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"That's where Skylynn comes in. My mom made her, and my dad married Nila." He said.

"Sorry." I said.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I love my family." He said.

He made a couple more pancakes.

"Let me make something." I said as I grabbed the bacon from the fridge.

"Try not to burn the house down, babe." He said as he kissed my cheek and went over to Matt's apartment.

"Where are you going?" I yelled.

"I'm going to wake them up!" He yelled.

I put the bacon in the pan and started to cook it.

"It smells good in here." Matt emerged from his apartment and sat in the kitchen table.