Chapter 72

*Juliet's pov*

Christmas was in a week.

It was like Santa and Jack Frost threw up in my apartment.

There was a big Christmas tree in the corner of the living room, tinsel wrapped around my door along with Christmas lights. There was also a small Santa at the end of the hallway, in front of my room.

Which scares me every time I wake up and go out into the hallway.

My room was also decorated, with a smaller Christmas tree, and mostly Christmas lights.

Basically, my whole house was decorated. From the bathroom to the kitchen.

I was almost done putting up the final ornament on the main Christmas tree when someone knocked on the door.

I walked up to it and answered it.

It was Michelle, and she was a mess.

"I have no idea what to get Shawn." She sighed as she came in and sat on the couch.

"He likes music, right? Maybe you could do something with that?" I sat next to her.

"Yeah, but what? Music can mean multiple things, like concerts, or instruments.." She said.

"That's it! Concerts!" I exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"What kind of artists does he like?" I asked.

"I know he really loves Ed Sheeran." She said.

"Then look to see if he's coming. Right now!" I said as I pushed her to go on her phone and look.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." She said as she showed me her phone.

Two tickets to see Ed Sheeran, floor section, row 12, seats 6 and 7.

"GET THEM." I yelled as I pressed the purchase button.

Within a few minutes, she got the tickets.

"This is amazing! Thank you so much, Juliet!" Michelle hugged me.

"No problem." I laughed and hugged her back.

We pulled apart, and then she looked around the room.

"Wow, this looks amazing." She gasped.

"It's okay." I shrugged.

"Do you want to do something? Maybe get ice cream?" Michelle asked.

"Michelle, it's under fifty degrees outside. I don't want any ice cream." I laughed.

"Then, let's go do something fun." She said as I grabbed my coat and walked out the door.

We were walking for a while then I decided to final ask, "where are we going?"

Michelle smiled, but hesitated before she answered.

"We're going to Central Park." She answered.

"Central Park?" I repeated, and she nodded. We made it to the entrance and sat on a bench.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

The weather wasn't great, it was cloudy and it was so cold you could see your breath.

"Juliet, the guys have been hiding something from you." Michelle said.

*Michelle's pov*

****flashback****

My jaw dropped.

"Please, do not tell anyone." Shawn pressed his forehead to mine.

I can't hide this from Juliet.

But I can't break Shawn's trust.

"Shawn..how am I not suppose to tell her?" I said.

"I understand how hard this must be, but I wasn't suppose to tell you. The guilt has been killing me and I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner." He said.

"Shawn, I believe you and I understand that you couldn't tell me. But I don't see why I can't tell Juliet." I said.

"Michelle, I'm sorry and I don't mind if you tell her, but this is going to tear everything apart. This is going to break Juliet." He said.

"Then you shouldn't have done it in the first place! You should have just told us right when you started dating us!" I yelled.

He smashed his lips on mine, possibly telling me to shut up, or maybe he just wanted to kiss me.

I should be angry, upset, confused, maybe even hurt.

I just can't stay mad at him.

We pulled apart slowly, but his kiss still lingered on my lips.

"I'm not making any promises if I tell her or not." I said. He nodded.

"I understand." He said.

"But I'll see what I can do.."

****flashback over****

"Michelle? What were you going to say?" Juliet waved her hand in front of me.

I must've zoned out of consciousness.

"Um...the guys were hiding...a party from you..?" I said.

"Why would they hide that?" She said, confused.

"It was a surprise party..?" I said.

"I just had a surprise party." She said.

I swear she's going to get the secret out of me.

"I heard it was an ugly Christmas sweater party. I don't know if it's happening for sure, but I'll let you know." I smiled, she smiled back.

"Let's just go get coffee." I said, changing the subject.

~.~

A/N: Hey guys! So, what did you think of this chapter? Let me know! Anyways, I also really want to know how your day was so let me know. If you have any struggles going on I'm here to help. Oh, and I might be updating tomorrow or the day after. It depends. :)

Anyways, I love you guys and thanks for everything! You are literally amazing.