Chapter 10

Juliet's POV
fast forward

It's finally October.

I woke up and I sat in my bed for a second. I checked my phone. It was eleven o'clock already.

I didn't get any texts. It looks like everyone seems busy.

I called Aaron.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, got any plans for today?" I asked.

"Not really, just playing video games with my two friends Jack and Jack. Do you want to come over?" He asked.

"Yeah, let me get ready. I'll be over at 12." I said as I hung up.

I went into my bathroom, took a quick shower, and put my wet hair up in a messy bun.

I put on black leggings, an oversized maroon sweater, and a striped red and black Neff beanie. Then I put on brown knee high boots with millions of buckles.

I grabbed my keys, extra money, and my phone.

I saw my Polaroid sitting on my bedside table and I decided to take it with me. I put everything in a small purse.

I left a note for my mom and went out the door.

I got a taxi to go Aaron's house a little bit outside of the city and knocked on the door.

"Aaron is it you're girlfriend?" I heard someone say through the door.

I laughed.

"I told you we broke up and we're just friends!" I heard Aaron say.

"Plus I can't date someone who's house I've never been to!" I yelled through the door.

The door finally opened a little bit.

"Hello my lady." Someone with blonde hair and blue eyes said.

"Hello...?" I said, searching for a name.

"I'm Jack." He said.

The door fully opened.

"I am also Jack." A taller guy with brown hair and a nice smile said.

"How am I suppose to-"

"Oh I'm Jack G. He's Jack J." Jack G pointed at Jack J.

Wow, this is going to be confusing.

I walked inside, and they was Aaron continuing to play Call of Duty on his XBOX.

"Hey guys do you wanna grab the-" Aaron stared at me and paused.

"Hey Julie!" He laughed.

"Who told you that." I sighed.

That was my embarrassing nickname my mom's been calling me since I was five.

"Hayes, Matt, Shawn...basically everyone who knows you." Aaron laughed.

"I'm glad to see you too." I joked.

"I'm just kidding. I'm glad to see you." He smiled as I sat down next to him and grabbed a controller.

"Did I miss something here?" Jack G laughed as he joined us in front of the TV.

"I'm guessing that Julie went through something bad.." Jack J laughed as he also joined us.

"Don't call me that." I rolled my eyes.

I ended up winning.

"HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?!" Jack G yelled.

"I WON. YOU LOST!" I cheered as I danced across the room.