Chapter 88

*Juliet's pov*

Bruises ran up and down my arms and legs. Slash marks and blood was draining out of me.

I couldn't see anything. The room I was in was basically all white. With hints of red or green.

Where was I at?

A hooded figure stood in front of me. I couldn't see the person's face.

"How could you do this? Leaving me for him! He's done nothing for you! He hasn't been there when you needed him most. He's just taking advantage of you. Juliet, you have to listen to me..." The voice sounded familiar.

The I heard it.

Gun shots.

"Juliet! Are you okay?" Someone was shaking me awake as I shot open my eyes.

Everyone was crowded around me, staring at me like I've just murdered a kitten or something.

I looked at Hayes, then I looked outside the window.

It was barley sunrise.

"I'm fine," I said, wiping off the beads of sweat building on my forehead.

Everyone wasn't convinced.

"I said I was fine." I said as everyone left, besides Hayes.

"What was that all about? I heard a scream then I rushed over here." He said.

"I just..I don't know.." I said, trying to forget the dream.

I couldn't get that voice out of my head.

It was so familiar. I couldn't even see the person's face.

"Listen, you know the thing that I wanted you to do because you lost the bet?" He asked, and I couldn't forget.

"Shawn's opening for Austin Mahone tonight. Do you want to go see him?" Hayes asked, and I nodded excitedly.

My old friend. I missed him deeply.

He walked out of the room and I got dressed into ripped shorts, a plain black shirt with a maroon kimono with arrows on the back, and I put on my maroon vans.

I walked downstairs and everyone was still spooked about what just happened.

"Guys, I'm fine, nothing happened." I assured them.

Matt grabbed my wrist and we walked away from our group.

"What's going on?"

"You were talking about Hayes in your sleep." Matt said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"When all of us came into your room you were shouting 'Hayes' and 'stop'. It was freaking all of us out. Including him." He said.

"He had nothing to do with it. I swear." I said.

"We don't know that. He doesn't know that." He said.

We both looked at each other and sighed. We were both stuck.

I needed to tell them about the dream.

We walked back into the kitchen and I sat down in one of her stools.

"Okay, guys you have nothing to worry about. It was just a dream." I said. Everyone nodded.

"Why did you say my name in your dream?" Hayes asked, all eyes were on me.

"My dream, it was about someone beating me up. I didn't know who it was or why the person did it, but he kept telling me that Hayes was taking advantage of him and I was being stupid and I needed to leave him, so that's why I said you're name." I let out a breath. I must've held it in this whole time.