What To Do From Here

It had been 3 weeks since Cassie gave birth, and both she and Josh were adapting to parenthood well. There were the odd complaints every time Issie was crying during the night, but besides that, nothing was unusual. Josh had just got back from the gym and arrived home to see his 2 favourite girls asleep on the sofa.

Josh: Aww, my 2 favourite girls asleep...

He grabbed a blanket and carefully buried Cassie and Issie underneath it. Cassie murmured a little in her sleep and got a little agitated, but stayed asleep as Josh then left them while he went to take a shower. And when he came back, he saw his love, awake, feeding their baby.

Cassie: Hey, you hunky sort...

Josh: Hey, how's our little bundle of trouble been?

Cassie: She's definitely missed her daddy, haven't you?!

Issie just raised a smile as she could just reach out towards Josh, who hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Josh: I'm so happy all of this has happened.

Cassie: Even the business with Trav and Jess?

Josh: Yeah, even that, in a strange way. Because as soon as we go back to WWE, his name will be first on my list of victims.

Cassie: You have a list of victims?!

Josh: Yep, starting with Travis. Also, my list includes Shinsuke, Roman, Randy and even Brock.

Cassie then took Issie from Josh and put her to one side when he mentioned Brock's name.

Cassie: Now hold your horses there mister. Did you just say Brock Lesnar?

Josh: The very same.

Cassie: Josh, he's dangerous. Both in the ring and out of it. I mean look what he did to guys like Seth, Roman, even Hunter.

Josh: Relax, I have it all planned out. But until then I have plans to deal with Travis and whatever belt he's holding.

Cassie: When did you get told this?

Josh: While I was out, I bumped into Hunter, of all people, and he told me that he plans to have me return at Survivor Series in November, where I'm apparently gonna be the special referee in the 5v5 Survivor Series Men's Elimination Match.

Cassie: Ooh, sounds good! Did Hunter mention me at all?

Josh: Yeah he did! He's giving you a few options, all of which I like.

Cassie: Go on...

Josh: The first option is you returning to face Becky for the Raw Women's Title on the Raw before Survivor Series, then having you go on to face the Smackdown Women's Champion, Leah, in the Champion vs Champion match. The second option is probably the one I'd go with - and that's having you return at the Rumble at number 30 and winning it.

Cassie: Hmm, I dunno... Both of them sound really good to me...

Josh: Well, you've got a few weeks to think, cos he also said he's giving us until the night of Hell In A Cell to decide.

Cassie: Well, that's good, cos I wanna spend as much time with my family as possible before I go back. Especially with this little one...

Josh admired his loving girlfriend and their adorable bundle of joy, as he then settled down and relaxed with them, knowing that in just a few months time, they would be back doing what they loved doing the most.

November, the Raw before Survivor Series...

After Cassie had made her decision, which was to face Becky for the championship tonight, both she and Josh put themselves through rigorous training regimes from the day of Josh's chat with Hunter and now. Both of them looked in the best shape of their careers, especially Josh, who looked like a fitness model, especially with his improved rock hard abs. But tonight wasn't about him. Tonight was about his woman making history. In the locker room, Josh gave Cassie a last minute pep talk.