Sharing Their Emotions

The next morning, Josh slowly woke up to see Cassie still sleeping next to him. It was 9am, and luckily, Smackdown's house show wasn't until Saturday, so the blue roster had a few days to rest up.

Josh: Look at you, still sweet and sound in dreamworld. I wonder what you're dreaming about... I wish you were awake so I could tell you how I feel about you... cos since my last letter to you, my feelings for you haven't changed. I still love you Cassie... And I always will.

He got up to have a shower and make breakfast for them. Meanwhile, Cassiebwas slowly waking up and looked at the other side of the bed to see it empty. Was her time with Josh last night a dream?

Cassie: Josh? You there?

Josh: Yeah, I'm in the kitchen!

She gingerly got out of bed and stumbled towards the kitchen, where the sight she saw took her breath away. Josh was cooking breakfast, shirtless, and showing off the muscular, toned body he had. Sneakily, Cassie bit her lip, as she was turned on by the sight before her.

Cassie's mind: Holy moly... What a body! And those muscles... He is my definition of the perfect man...

Josh: Yoo hoo! Cass? Earth to Cassie!

Cassie then snapped out of her thoughts, as she saw Josh put a plate of food in front of her.

Cassie: Sorry, Josh, I was just... Thinking about something...

Josh: Riiight... Well, there's your breakfast. Bacon, scrambled eggs, sausage and toast, with orange juice. You deserve this after what's happened to you in the last few days.

Cassie took a bite of the egg and toast, and savoured it.

Cassie: Mmm, Josh, this is amazing. I didn't know you could cook!

Josh: Consider yourself lucky, it's actually one of very few things I can cook!

Cassie: Well, it's delicious, and I love it!

Josh's mind: And I love you...

Josh: Glad you like it. Now, I'm gonna go take a shower while you eat, you'll be okay, right?

Cassie: Yeah I'll be okay...

As Josh left for the bathroom, Cassie looked at her phone and saw 2 messages, one from Leah and the other from Hunter.

Leah: Hey Cass! Hope you're okay after what's gone on recently! Anyway, was wondering if you fancy coming along for a gym session today!

Hunter: Morning, Cassie. Just a little note to say you'll need to find your partner for the MMC by this Saturday. Let me know when you've made your decision. Enjoy your days off... I'd say you need them!

After reading the messages, she was curious as to whether Josh would want to be her partner. She then got her opportunity to ask when she heard the shower stop, and went to ask him. As she entered the door, she saw another amazing sight. Josh wearing only a towel, his hair wet, and it gave her a strange feeling in her stomach. Deciding not to hold back any longer, she went for it.

Cassie: Knock knock!

Josh: Hey, shower's free if you want it.

Cassie: Sure, just one thing first.

Josh: Shoot.

Cassie: You sure you don't wanna get properly dressed first?

Josh: I'll do that too. Now, what is it?

Cassie: Well, you know the Mixed Match Challenge?

Josh: Oh yeah, I remember watching that last year! What about it?