A Date With Destiny

It was now the last Smackdown Live before Elimination Chamber, and the road to Wrestlemania was beginning to take shape. Andrade Cien Almas was all set to take on Rey Mysterio in a dream match for the US Championship, while Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose would be challenging against Asuka for the Smackdown Women's Championship in a handicap match. As for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles, The Usos would be defending against Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev, while also having one eye on the tag tournament finals. And for the WWE Championship, Mustafa Ali, Kevin Owens, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton and Samoa Joe would all be locked in the chamber with The New Daniel Bryan.

Meanwhile, Josh and Cassie had their own matches to worry about. Cassie would be facing Jessica in a No Holds Barred match while Josh and Jeff had to deal with Ricochet and Aleister Black in the finals of the tag title tournament, provided they beat The Bar tonight on Smackdown Live. The happy couple arrived at the arena in Josh's Bugatti and after posing with fans for a couple of photos, quickly made their way to their locker room.

Josh: The way I see it, tonight's gonna be mega. If me and Jeff win, we're going to the finals!

Cassie: And for me, tonight's my chance to get revenge on that piece of crap I used to call my best friend... I promise to you babe, that by the end of tonight, Jessica is going through a table.

Josh: Wow! Big promise! And another bonus is that we don't have a Mixed Match Challenge match tonight, but we do next week!

Cassie: Oh yeah, who are we facing?

Josh: I think it's Mella and Truth.

Cassie: Well, there'll be one heck of a dance break!

Josh: I look forward to it!

After getting ready and having a quick makeout session, it was time for Josh and Jeff's match against The Bar. The two met Jeff at gorilla, where he was ready and waiting.

Jeff: Hey, guys! You ready, Josh?

Josh: Yep, Sheamus is gonna regret hitting me with that Brogue Kick...

Cassie: Well, good luck, boys!

She gave her loving boyfriend a kiss on the cheek for good luck before the two of them made their entrance. As Sheamus and Cesaro did their entrance, Josh had to be held back from attacking them by Jeff as he was furious as to what Sheamus had done the previous week. The bell then rang, and Josh wasted no time going straight after Sheamus with lefts, rights, and dropkicks everywhere you looked. After hitting a quick Poetry In Motion, Josh took care of Cesaro by hitting the First Spark off the apron, allowing Jeff to go for the Swanton Bomb. As Jeff took off, Josh made the tag again and climbed up and then hit Creation Of Energy on the Celtic Warrior.

Ref: 1... 2... 3!

As Josh and Jeff soaked up the plaudits from the crowd, Ricochet and Aleister Black then made their presence known by heading down to the ring and then engaging in a tense face off with Josh and Jeff. They then stuck their hands out and while Jeff shook them straight away, Josh was a little more hesitant before eventually doing the same thing.

Josh: May the best team win.

As they made their way back to the locker room, Cassie saw her man coming back and ran to him and cuddled him.

Cassie: I'm so happy for you babe!

Josh: Well, the job's not done yet, still have Sunday to go...

Cassie: Well, I believe in you. I always will.

After grabbing a bite to eat in catering, Cassie's contract signing for her match with Jessica was next. After she had made her entrance, hi-fiving some of the crowd along the way, Jessica then made her way to the ring, to a loud chorus of boos. As she sat down, Hunter then made an important announcement concerning the match.