Third Time Lucky

After their night of wild and passionate love making, Cassie and Josh realised that now, they had pretty much all the time in the world to try and go for a baby. The only thing left to do was for Cassie to drop her title. Both she and Josh arrived at the arena with a hint of nervousness, knowing that this would be the last time they would be in WWE for a while.

Cassie: Babe? I'm a little worried...

Josh: About what?

Cassie: All of this... I mean... What if I'm not fit to be a mum?

Josh just stifled a laugh.

Josh: Not fit? You're... you're kidding, right?

Cassie just gave him a playful slap before admitting her true concerns.

Cassie: Not in that way... I mean... What if I'm not ready to have a baby? After all, we tried once, even if that was unplanned.

Josh then grabbed Cassie's hands and held them up in front of her as he also looked deeply into her eyes.

Josh: Look, I got together with you for one reason and one reason only. It's because I love you with all my heart and I always will. If we get to the point where we want a baby, then I will love them just as much as you. I was once told by my late grandad that family is the most important thing and I should never let go of it. And right now, I'm looking at my family.

Cassie couldn't help but get a little emotional, and wrapped her arms around her man. As they hugged, someone then clapped sarcastically from behind them.

Jessica: Well, isn't this special? The two lovebirds hugging it out.

Josh: For God's sake Jessica, what do you want now? Don't you think you've messed things up with me and Cassie enough?

Cassie: I'll handle this, babe.

Cassie, with a stern look on her face, got right up in Jessica's.

Cassie: You were my best friend. We went through everything together, before and after we got here. But as I look at you now... All I see is a sad, pathetic woman, trying to flirt her way to the top by going after MY boyfriend.

Jessica: Whoa. Okay, I'll admit, I'm a little surprised at what you said. I mean, you did basically get everything right... except for the last bit.

Josh: Now you look here... I love Cassie and she loves me. And nothing you can say or do will change that.

Jessica's evil smirk grew even wider.

Jessica: Who needs to say or do anything now? Maybe it's already been done...

As she walked off, she blew a kiss towards Josh, while Cassie was now enraged.

Cassie: That sick son of a...

Just before she could run and chase her down, Josh managed to restrain her.

Josh: Easy, babe, calm down... Don't let her get to you, just focus on tonight.

Cassie: Yeah, I guess you're right babe. Oh, and just for the record...

She then passionately kissed Josh in the hallway.

Cassie: That was for a couple of things. First, for holding me back. And secondly, just a little something to let you know that I trust you, and not that little whore.

Josh: Trust me, after the way me and her ended, there's no way I'd ever get back with her.

Cassie: I know, babe. I know. Now come on, I've gotta make sure I look good for my last night here for a while.