It's Not What You Think

After spending the week in each other's company, Tuesday night eventually came around, and so did SD Live. With Elimination Chamber less than 2 weeks away, Cassie intended to find out what Jessica had over her head, and what this surprise of hers could be. Both Cassie and Josh arrived in Chicago for the night, got unpacked at their hotel and then headed for the arena.

Josh: Babe, you okay? You haven't said a word since we left the hotel.

Cassie: I'm fine, Joshy. It's just... I've got a bad feeling about tonight, that Jessica's gonna do something bad...

Josh: Well listen, if you like, I can talk with management and ask if I can come with you, as like a bit of extra security incase she tries something.

As Josh then parked his Lamborghini Aventador, Cassie leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Cassie: I'd like that, thanks babe.

Josh: Okay I'll see what I can do, now let's go, cos knowing you, you'll take about 2 hours to do your make-up!

She playfully slapped her boyfriend on the shoulder and hugged his arm as they headed for the entrance, with fans clamouring to see them.

Fan 1: Oh god, Peyton and Josh!!! My favourites!

Fan 2: Josh, can we have a picture?

Josh: Sure!

The fan took the picture then he signed her poster, and gave her a wink before leaving and rejoining Cassie.

Josh: Enjoy the show...

The fans couldn't say anything as they were in shock, with one of them even fainting after signing the poster. After regrouping with Cassie, they headed to Josh's locker room, and got ready. After another 20 minutes, there was a knock and in came Triple H.

Hunter: Hey, you guys! Hope I'm not interrupting...

Josh: Not at all! What can we do for you?

Hunter: Well, I'm here for two things. Firstly, Josh, you've been entered in the tag title tournament, and tonight is your first round match, against Alexander Wolfe and Eric Young from SAnitY.

Josh: Nice! Who's my partner?

Hunter: Your good friend, Jeff Hardy. That okay?

Josh: That'll be awesome! And the other thing?

Hunter: Well I couldn't help but think that things between Cassie and Jessica could get out of control tonight, so since you two are partners for the Mixed Match Challenge after Smackdown, I think it would be better for Cassie to have a little security out there in the ring, and who better than you and Jeff?

Josh: Funny that, me and Cassie were talking about this on the way here! Will it be before or after our match?

Hunter: Well, the women's segment is kicking off the show, so your match will be straight after that. Looks like everything's sorted then! I'll see you later!

Cassie grew a wide smile on her face as she heard the news.

Cassie: Well, now that's sorted, let's find Jeff and let him know...

After Jeff had got himself ready in his locker room, Cassie and Josh had found him and let him know of the whole situation.

Jeff: So, SAnitY, huh?

Josh: Yep, a team we both know well...

Jeff: Should be an interesting match... But before that, there's this whole thing with Cassie and Jess... You two gonna be okay with this?