A Moment To Savour...

It was now the Smackdown Live after the Rumble, and Cassie didn't know that Josh would be present, competing in his debut, against Eric Young from SaniTY. After her split from Jessica at the Rumble, she would have to fly solo from now on as a baby face, and tonight would try and get revenge by attacking Jessica while explaining herself for her actions. Cassie was in her own locker room as she was mentally prepared for what tonight would throw at her, but she couldn't get Josh out of her head.

Cassie: I hope he's here tonight, I really hope so...

She shrugged the thought of him off, got changed and then went to catering to catch up with her bestie, Leah, and talk to her about what happened in the past few days.

Leah: Cassie!

Cassie: Hey Leah, how's things?

Leah: Not too bad, just got a match against Sonya tonight, how about you?

Cassie: Confronting Jess after what happened at the Rumble. Still a bit annoyed about it to be honest...

Leah: Yeah, I don't blame you. Was it scripted or not?

Cassie: If it was, I wasn't told anything about it. Not a word from management or from Jessica, so I'm guessing no.

Leah: Well, that's a shock. We're hardly allowed to do that anymore... You'll give her a beating, that's for sure! But enough about that, how about your love life? How's things with Ron going?

Cassie just looked down and even shed a tear at the thought of Ron and what he sent her that night.

Leah: Cass? You okay?

Cassie: Yeah... It's just... Me and Ron broke up that night too.

Leah: What? But why? You two were so cute together!

Cassie: He said that because he was getting released, it would be difficult for us to stay together. The worst part was he did it by text as well, so I couldn't even have a say in it.

As Cassie broke down completely, Leah did her best to try and comfort her.

Leah: Cassie, let me give you a bit of advice. When I broke up with William, I took my frustrations out on nearly everyone I saw. So when you're in that ring beating down Jessica, unleash everything you have and don't hold back. Pretend it's Ron if you have to, just get it out of your system.

Cassie wiped the last few tears away from her face and let out a few deep breaths as well as a deep sigh of relief.

Cassie: You're right, Leah. I need to be my own woman now... But there is one more thing.

Leah: Go on...

Cassie: It's just... Someone I used to write to a long while back... I saw them for the first time, in the ring at the Rumble... My penpal. His name was Josh Stevens.

Leah: Holy crap... THE Josh Stevens?

Cassie: Yeah, why?

Leah: Cassie, do you realise what this means? Now that he's here in WWE, this is your chance to meet him! Is he really as handsome as you say he is?

Cassie just gave Leah an 'are you kidding me' look.

Leah: I know, I know, relax, he may be cute and handsome but he's not my type of guy. My point is, find out if he's single and go for it. It would definitely take your mind off Ron for sure.

Cassie: I guess you're right, I'll see if I can find him later. But for now, I have Jessica to take care of.

She then strolled her way to gorilla, where she could see that on the monitor, Jessica was basking in the aftermath of her betrayal on Cassie.