The Family Meeting

The Smackdown Live following Elimination Chamber had been full of action, as the Smackdown Women's Champion, Asuka, called out Cassie to congratulate her on her astonishing moment which led her to victory at the Chamber.

Asuka: Peyton, I am here to applaud you on your success against Billie Kay. And now, we face off at Wrestlemania for this championship. But you need to know - nobody is ready for Asuka!

Cassie: Asuka, you proved at Elimination Chamber that neither Sonya or Mandy were ready for you. But that night, I proved that I am ready for ANYTHING!

The two then went face-to-face before Cassie thought about the slight injury she had sustained, and wisely backed off, to try and avoid any physical confrontation with her. As she arrived backstage, she saw The Usos along with Josh and Jeff having a face off before their 8-man tag against Nakamura, Rusev and The Bar. As soon as the cameras cut, the 4 shared a fist bump before Josh saw his girl coming.

Cassie: Seems like you guys have a friendly rivalry.

Josh: Yeah, we do, but it's gonna implode a little during the 8-man later... We've just been told that Jimmy and Jey are gonna turn on us, even though we win the match.

Cassie: Is that a good or bad thing?

Jeff: You wanna tell her or shall I?

Cassie: Tell me what?

Jeff: Well, you see, back in my TNA days, I had this alter ego called Willow. Extremely violent, loved dangerous matches.

Josh: I personally loved that side of you, by the way!

Jeff: Yeah, me too! Anyway, they're thinking of making him debut here in WWE, and they've said that Josh has 2 weeks to find his alter ego.

Cassie: So... what does that mean?

Josh: Basically, I'll be a different kind of character in the ring. More aggressive, more ruthless, that sort of thing.

Cassie: Ooh, sounds fun!

Josh: Anyway, we've gotta go for our match, so I'll catch you later, babe! I love you!

Cassie: I love you too, big boy!

The two then kissed before heading their separate ways. Josh and Jeff to gorilla, while Cassie went to catering, where she caught up with Leah.

Cassie: Hey girl!

Leah: Hey, you! I saw your segment with Asuka, that looked like a different side of you!

Cassie: Oh come on, all I did was get in her face a little! Anyway, it's time for Josh's match!

The two watched closely as Josh and Jeff made their entrance, while The Usos had a devilish smirk on their faces, not only to their opponents, but to their partners as well. After a 10 minute back and forth match, Jeff climbed the top rope and successfully hit the Swanton Bomb on Sheamus, but as he took off, Jey made the tag, and hit the splash from the top, then covered The Celtic Warrior.

Ref: 1... 2... 3!

Greg: Here are your winners, the team of Jeff Hardy, Josh Stevens, and the Smackdown Tag Team Champions, The Usos!

While Jey went to get their titles, Josh and Jeff confronted Jimmy about the blind tag. After a bit of pushing and shoving, Jey had enough, and then superkicked Josh as he turned around, before Jeff then also felt a superkick. The champions then dragged Josh and Jeff's bodies to the middle of the ring before hitting the Double Uce on both of them. The crowd booed them while holding the titles up high, while standing over the bodies of their challengers at Wrestlemania. After the segment was over, Josh and Jeff, who were out of breath, made their way to the back, where Cassie was a little concerned.