Say What You Mean and Mean What You Say

Prompt: A simple text from Amaya puts Zari and the Legends in a state of chaos.

"Sara. Wake up." Zari whispers harshly as kneels beside Sara who's asleep in bed.

"If I open my eyes and I see you, Zari Tomaz, I'm going to kill you." Sara mumbles, her eyes still shut tightly.

"It's an emergency." Zari whines, shaking Sara's shoulder.

"Did someone die?" Sara huffs as she sits up, leaning on her elbow for support.

"No." Zari answers.

"Is someone missing a limb or currently bleeding out?" Sara sighs.

"No." Zari answers again.

"Is the Waverider damaged?" Sara asks again.

"No." Zara sighs.

"Did Gideon finally realize human life is worthless and that she should control humanity? Thus taking over the world and giving herself the title, Artificial Intelligence...OF THE WORLD!" Sara exclaims.

"No? But truth be told, I don't know how to answer that one exactly." Zari answers.

"Not yet, Captain. Although, the title does have a nice ring." Gideon replies.

"Unless one of those happens, it's not emergency and I'm going back to bed." Sara says as she lays back down in bed.

"It's Amaya, Sara." Zari groans, shaking her Captain once again.

"What? Trouble in paradise, Z?" Sara snorts, smacking Zari's hand away.

"Sara, she sent me an 'ok' text." Zari says.

Sara quickly sits up again.

"Which way and what was the context of the message?" Sara quickly asks.

"O. K. And we were talking about her coming back from her visit at Zambesi. I asked her if she wanted me to still pick her up and she said 'ok'." Zaria answers quickly.

"Dear god. What did you say?" Sara groans.

"I asked how things were at home and how she was." Zari explains.

"And?" Sara asks nervously.

"'Fine'. Just 'fine'. Nothing else and then she said she had to go." Zari answers.

Before Sara can even gasps, Ava who was suppose to be asleep nexts to her gasps instead. Ava pulls back the blankets and jumps out of bed.

"Gideon, call the team to the bridge! We have a code red via texting!" Ava orders.

"Babe?" Sara questions as she watches her girlfriend jump out of their bed and run around their room.

"Think about it, when have you ever used 'fine' and 'ok' and actually meant it?" Ava huffs, stopping to glare at Zari and Ava.

"Let's roll!" Sara barks.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Hey...guys? I'm sorry, I thought Zari said she was picking me up?" Amaya questions as she boards the jump ship.

"Zari is aboard the Waverider, she's setting things up for the most amazing and important woman in her life." Ray says with a wide smile as he helps Amaya to her seat.

"Laying it on kinda thick, aren't ya, haircut?" Mick grumbles.

"Rory. What are you wearing?" Amaya laughs as she sits down to see Mick standing their dressed a waiter, although his tie is hand loosely around his neck, the shirt is buttoned wrong, the shirt and pants has multiple stains already, the pants even have couple of holes and tears, and the suit jacket is tied around Mick's waist.