Stuff

Prompt: from AllyIsBack, Amaya and Zari are late getting back from a anachronism when asked why Amaya answers they were doing stuff and Zari proudly announces she's "stuff".

"Guys, where were you? We were beginning to think something went wrong with the anachronism." Sara says as Amaya and Zari walk on to the bridge, Amaya sporting a smile and Zari wearing a huge grin.

"Sorry to worry you guys. Zari and I were just doing stuff after dealing with the anachronism." Amaya answers, as she tries and fails to turn down her smile.

"Stuff." Zari adds, with excitement, her grin getting bigger if that was even possible.

"Stuff? What stuff?" Ray ask, looking around confused by their statements.

"Stuff!" Zari blurts out with excitement, slightly jumping up and down. 

"Zari." Amaya scolds, trying to loom serious, but failing because it's Zari.

"Sorry, I'm just gonna go back to my room." Zari smiles as she makes her way to her room.

The rest of the crew looking at her like she's lost her mind, while Amaya standing there trying to contain her laugh. 

"Stuff!" Zari cheers as pushes Wally and Nate playfully.

"Zari, go." Amaya laughs.

"Right, right. I'm going." Zari says as continues to leave again.

Zari smiles as she goes to punch Mick in the arm playfully, and he turns to look at her seriously.

"I wouldn't." Mock grumbles as he sips his beer.

Zari nods and runs to her room. 

"What did you do?" Sara questions seriously as she turns to look at Amaya.

"You broke Zari!" Nate exclaims.

Before Amaya can respond, Zari quickly rushes into the room.

"By the way guys, I'm stuffed!" Zari announces loudly before breaking into a huge laughing fit.

Everyone's eyes bludge out of their heads by Zari's outburst. Amaya sighs loudly as she begins to push Zari off the bridge towards her room. 

"I'm sleeping with a child." Amaya mumbles.

"And dating! Don't forget that part!" Zari laughs.

Author's Note: vote and check out my other arrowverse stories on this account. this was a funny one to write.