Real

Prompt: from AllyIsBack, Zari talks about seeing her brother in Sara's death form

"You okay? You've been quiet all night." Amaya says as the walk into their room.

"I'm fine." Zari dismisses, as she pulls out her clothes for the night.

"I know when you're fine, Zari, this is not one of them." Amaya sighs.

"Can we just drop it, Amaya! Go get ready for bed or something." Zari snaps.

"I believe I will." Amaya says sharply, snatching her clothes off the dresser and stomping towards the bathroom.

Zari sighs heavily, feeling the weight of tonight's battle collapsing on top of her. Leaving no room to just breathe. And feeling worse that she lashed out on the person who loves her most, while her demons float around her. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Behrad. I saw him during Sara's death form, she impersonated him. It was a younger version of him, it just like how I remembered him." Zari confess as Amaya walks out the bathroom.

"Zari, why didn't you say so? I can't imagine what you are feeling right now." Amaya sighs as she kneels down in front of Zari, who is sitting in the edge of their bed.

"Angry. Just, so, so, angry. And sad, really sad actually. Maybe even a little bit happy? I mean, I saw my brother, Amaya." Zari laughs sadly, on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Z." Amaya whispers.

"He would've loved you." Zari adds.

"I would've loved him, because you do. I know he meant a lot to you. And I wish I could tell you, what you saw tonight was real." Amaya says softly.

"It felt real. You know up to the point where Sara kicked my ass. That felt even more real." Zari jokes.

"I know sometimes with these feelings, you wish to be alone. Do you?" Amaya ask.

"I just wish to be with you tonight. Where I know you're real and everything I'm feeling is real." Zari sighs.

"My feelings for you, Zari, will always be real." Amaya promises.

Author's Note: vote, comment prompts, check out my other stories! Now, for S.S.S. Ship, Sink, or Skip. If you don't know what this is, look at my author's note from my last update, the details are there. Alright first pair is: Cisco and Caitlin. Ship, Sink, or Skip. I'm gonna go with Ship. Love them together, they'd honestly be perfect for each other but, writers insist on their friendship which is perfect in it's self. COMMENT UR ANSWER TOO! I'll be responding today, lol.