Gideon, The Ultimate Wing Man

Prompt: from snowdrop74, Zari is stuck in the time loop, reveals her love for Amaya and kisses her thinking Amaya will forget it but Gideon tells Amaya what happens and they get together.

"Wow, the 60s look good on you." Zari laughs as she sees Amaya dressed up, straight from the mission.

"I'd like to see you dress like this." Amaya laughs back.

"You wanna watch a movie in my room?" Zari ask quickly.

"Depends, can I change real quick?" Amaya questions.

"Why? I like you with your hair like that. And the jump suit don't look to bad on you." Zari smirks before walking off.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"For someone who invited me to watch a movie with her, you seem focused on other things." Amaya says as she pauses the movie, looking towards Zari.

"Like what?" Zari pushes.

"Like me. What's on your mind, Z?" Amaya questions as she turns to look at her.

"It won't matter, in a couple of minutes anyway." Zari mumbles as she turns to look at Amaya.

"What won't?" Amaya ask confused.

"Amaya, I'm falling in love with you. You are just so perfect, and I know that you and Nate are still kind of a thing. But I've been going through this time loop hundreds of times, and since I keep dying over and over again, I might as well just say what I want to. I love you, Amaya. You and me, I want that." Zari confess.

"Z, I don't know what to say." Amaya stutters.

"You don't have to say anything." Zari whispers before kissing her soundly on the lips.

Amaya freezes, the feeling of Zari's lips on hers stunning her. Zari pulls back with a sad smile, as she feels the familiar rumbling of the ship.

"I love you, Amaya. I just wish you felt the same." Zari says sadly, a single tear streaming down her face.

Then, the bomb engulfed Zari and Amaya. The last thing they saw were each other, and that was okay for Zari.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Ms. Jiwe?" Gideon says, as Amaya enters her bedroom.

"Yes, Gideon?" Amaya answers.

"I have some information for you, regarding what Ms. Tomaz said earlier about a time loop." Gideon says.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Zari, I do." Amaya says quickly as she burst through her bedroom door, not bothering to knock.

"First, you didn't knock. Second, I could've been naked, instead I'm stuffing my face with food. Third, you do what?" Zari says as she turns off the TV.

"I do, love you. I love you, too, Zari. Gideon showed me a stream of one your time loops." Amaya answers.

"I, uh, I don't know what you're talking about. You and Gideon need stop screwing with me." Zari stutters out, turning the tv back on and blasting the volume. 

"Zari, I'm not screwing with you. I'm being honest with you. I love you, Zari, please believe me." Amaya whispers softly as she sits down in Zari's lap, making Zari look in her in the eye.

"You're serious, aren't you?" Zari ask carefully.

Amaya smiles as she reaches down and kisses Zari soundly on the lips. 

"I'm very serious." Amaya smiles as she pulls away.

"Then, I love you." Zari laughs happily. 

"I love you, too, Z." Amaya chuckles back.

"Care to watch a movie and eat snacks, love?" Zari smiles.

"It sounds perfect." Amaya smiles as she gets of Zari's lap and cuddles into her side.

Author's Note: vote and comment prompts. check out my other arrowverse stories on this account. gonna be a lot of updates, I've received a lot of prompts the past couple days, so keep them coming! I'm honestly really enjoying this! You guys are the best!