Pink and Proud

Prompt: from Jemily25, Can you please do one where it is winter and Amaya is trying to get Zari to wearing pink footy PJs to match her own. After she begs and pleads, Zari says (playfully) "No, Amaya. I might love you, but I don't love ya that much". In the end, Amaya brings out the puppy dog eyes and Zari has to endure the team saying she is "so adorable" in her matching PJs.

"Damn, Wally. It's late. I go to go, Amaya wants me back on time tonight." Zari sighs as she shuts off her tablet.

"Fine with me. Finish the rest tomorrow?" Wally says as he flashes right in front of Zari.

"Yup. See you." Zari nods as she tucks her tablet under her arms and walks out.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Guess who?" Zari smiles as she enters her and Amaya's shared room.

"Oh, Z! Sit down on the bed and close your eyes. I have a surprise." Amaya squeals.

Zari grins as she throws down the tablet and jumps on the bed. 

"Man, if this is what I get for coming to bed on time, I might have to do it more often." Zari smirks, laying down flat on her back and tucking her arms behind her head.

"Are your eyes closed? No peaking, Zari, I mean it." Amaya says.

"Babe, my eyes are shut tight." Zari smiles widely, shaking with excitement.

Zari buzzes even more with energy as she hears Amaya come out and walk toward her.

"Open them, Z." Amaya instructs.

"Amaya, what the hell are you wearing?" Zari exclaims as she sits up and sees Amaya standing there in pink footy pajamas.

"Footie pajamas." Amaya shrugs.

"But, but you said come back on time. Maya, you said close my eyes. Coming home early and having eyes closed, equals you naked and us having sex. There's a system. Amaya you broke our system!" Zari exclaims.

"Zari, not everything means sex." Amaya sighs.

"But-." Zari tries to argue.

"I got Gideon to fabricate some pink footie pajamas. I thought we could have a movie night and cuddle." Amaya pouts.

"Movie night? Awesome. Cuddling? Sounds like a plan. But pink footie pajamas? No, Amaya. I might love you, but I don't love you that much." Zari laughs.

"But, Z. Footies! I even got you one." Amaya whines, bringing out the puppy dog eyes and pulls out the pajama from behind her. 

"No. Amaya, no. I'm not, I will not put that on." Zari argues.

"Please, baby." Amaya whispers as she climbs on top of Zari, working her puppy dog eyes even harder.

"You just had to work the puppy dog eyes." Zari whines.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Zari! Hurry Gideon's glitching out!" Wally rushes out, knocking on the door quickly.

Zaria and Amaya jump aparth quickly, Zari makes a beeline for the door. When the door opens she takes the tablet from Wally's hands who was waiting around impatiently. Zari goes through the tablet and starts barking out orders to the team who immediately gets to work.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Crisis averted. Gideon is as good as new. All in all, I'd say we're in the green." Zari sighs as she enters the kitchen and sets down the tablet.

"I'd actually say we're in pink, aye Zari." Sara chuckles.

"What?" Zari ask.

"I have to say, Z, pink is really your color." Wally laughs.

"God, please don't let this be what I think it is." Zari whispers as she looks up.

"It's really not that bad. In fact, I think you look adorable." Ray offers.

"I swear, not another word." Zari growls as she storms out of the kitchen, bumping into Mick.

"What the hell is up with Pinky?" Mick snaps, taking a swing of his beer.

Zari storms out of the kitchen, leaving the rest of The Legends, excluding Amaya laughing hardly.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

"Did my baby have a rough day?" Amaya teases as she pokes at Zari playfully who's laying on her stomach underneath the blankets.

"You let me run around like a fool out there. I'm so embarrassed." Zari whines.

"You were already out and in the zone before I could say anything. Besides, we needed you on your A game." Amaya reasons.

"See this what happens when you break the system." Zari points out.

"What can I do, Z? I want to make this right." Amaya offers.

"Nothing. Just leave me here to die of embarrassment, painfully and slowly." Zari sighs, scooting further under the blanket.

"What if I told you to close your eyes?" Amaya offers.

"We're about one conversation away from a breakup." Zari warns.

"Okay lets skip the whole closing eyes again. Make-up sex?" Amaya offers.

"And snacks after?" Zari bargains, peeping her head up.

"Yes, we can have sex then snacks after." Amaya sighs.

"I pick the snacks?" Zari bargains.

"Yes. Zari, will you come out from under the covers now?" Amaya smiles.

"Yes, my love." Zari smiles as she pops out of the covers and falls on top of Amaya.

"I love my girlfriend." Amaya smiles softly as she tucks a piece of hair behind Zari's ear.

"She loves you too. Now let's get started on this deal you made me." Zari smirks as she presses a kiss against Amaya's lips.

Author's Note: vote and send prompts!