Ever The Wise

Prompt: Amaya provides wisdom as Zari begins to train Mick with his totem.

"Ugh!" Zari groans out angrily as she storms into her and Amaya's room, collapsing face first into their bed.

"Someone have a bad day?" Amaya says with a cheeky grin as she into Amaya's ear.

"Not in the mood." Zari huffs as she pulls away, sitting criss cross facing Amaya.

"What's wrong, Z?" Amaya ask, already knowing the answer.

"Rory! He's the problem! I mean he's such an ass!" Zari complains.

"Besides stating the obvious, sweetheart." Amaya laughs softly.

"I mean, it's like he doesn't even care about the totem. I'm talking to a brick wall." Zari exclaims.

"Breathe, no bad energy remember. And your blood sugar." Amaya warns.

Zari nods, taking a couple of deep breaths, trying to calm down, pacing back and forth as she does.

"Why me, Amaya? I mean you trained me, why can't you train Rory?" Zari wonders.

"The student has to become the master one day." Amaya points out

"And you chose today? Of all days?" Zari sighs.

"Hey, you weren't so easy to teach if I recall. Don't you feel just a little bias?" Amaya ask.

"No, no, no. I'm not bias. At least I didn't disrespect my totem." Zari says defensively.

"I'm not here to argue. I'm just saying, it's a little unfair to want Mick to behave and react just as you did when you were taught. Just as it would've been unfair if I had asked you to do the same thing." Amaya sighs.

"I hate it when you're right." Zari mumbles.

"I know." Amaya smirks.

"You make a great Captain." Zari smiles as she pecks Amaya on the cheek and gets ready to head out the door.

"Where are you going?" Amaya ask.

"Finish training Rory." Zari sighs before leaving.

"That's my girl." Amaya whispers underneath her breath.

Author's Note: vote and comment prompts! check out my other arrowverse stories. also, want to try something new here, I know for Speedy and The Canary I ask weekly questions, so for this one we'll try something new. It's called S.S.S. Ship, Sink, or Skip. I'll give you a ship like Zari and Amaya, you say Ship like you like them together, Sink if you don't like them together, or Skip you have no opinion. Kinda understand? If you have any questions about this, ask me now because the first S.S.S. is going out tomorrow!