The Student Teaches The Master

Prompt: from AllyIsBack, Zari teaches Amaya how to play video games

"Wait, you've never played PACMAN?!" Zari exclaims in the dead of night, everybody sound aslee.

"No, I'm from the 40s remember." Amaya mumbles sleepily as she nudges further into her pillow.

"This is mutiny. Tomorrow, I'm teaching you. Now the master will learn from the student." Zari says.

"Master, student, blah, blah. Can I go back to sleep now?" Amaya mumbles as she rolls over, already going back to sleep. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Oh god, you were serious, Z." Amaya says under her breath as Zari sits her down on the couch in front of the TV.

"Dead serious. Okay, are you ready? The moment you play, your life will change forever." Zari exaggerates as she puts the game control in front of Amaya.

"Whatever. Just give me the remote, Zari." Amaya sighs as she takes the game control.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

"Teach me!" Amaya whines as she falls into Zari's lap, block her view of the TV.

"I thought you didn't care. And besides, I'm snacking." Zari says as she snacks on chips and tries to look at the TV.

"I didn't at first, but now I'm obsessed. I want to have my name on the high score list with you Z." Amaya whines as she pulls at Zari's shirt like a child.

"You're asking for a lot." Zari points out.

"Please, you'll be my favorite girlfriend." Amaya pleads.

"First, I better be your only girlfriend, Ms. Jiwe. Second, why should I?" Zari says turning of the Tv and finally looking at her girlfriend.

"Because I'll give you snacks?" Amaya offers.

"Deal." Zari answers quickly.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Relax, okay? And don't stress about the ghost. Fruit is the key." Zari teaches as she sits behind her girlfriend, putting her hands over Amaya's hand on the game console.

"Got it. You're a good teacher." Amaya smiles as they begin to play the game.

"I learned from the best." Zari ssmiles as she kisses Amaya on the cheek.

Author's Note: vote and comment prompts. Check out my other stories. Have a good weekend!