Confessions

Prompt: A injured Zari accidentally confesses something to Charlie.

"Bloody hell, Z. You've really done it this time." Charlie swears as she takes off her flannel and presses it against Zari's wound.

"I'm fine. Totally fine." Zari groans as Charlie presses against her wound.

"Yeah and I'm the freaking Queen of England!" Charlie exclaims

"You'd be a pretty Queen. Could I be your King?" Zaria mumbles as her head lulls to the side.

"What? You want to be my King?" Charlie asks as she slaps Zari's cheek softly to keep her awake and responding.

"Of course, Charlie! I wanna be your everything and anything!" Zari exclaims, well as much as a woman bleeding out can exclaim.

"You don't act like it." Charlie mumbles.

"Cause I'm scared. Amaya broke me and it hurt. I fixed myself up, but I don't know if I can do it again if you break me." Zari mumbles.

"Zari. I'd never break you." Charlie says softly.

"You wouldn't?" Zari whispers.

"Not now, not ever." Charlie confirms.

"So, you're totally my girlfriend now right?" Zari tries to grin as she slowly falls unconscious.

"Totally." Charlie smirks.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

"God. What happened?" Zari groans as she comes to, resting in the medbay.

"Took a hell of a shot. We managed to get you back on the ship in time and Gideon patched you up. Oh and now we're dating. You can thank the blood lost for that, babe." Charlie explains.

"Awesome." Zari sighs as she tiredly high fives herself and goes back to sleep.

Author's Note: vote and comment prompts!