43 | Spotlight (2)

TMZ - Young model and actress Y/n L/n pictured streaking through college campus late last night with new boyfriend?

theshaderoom - #TSRUpdatez: Chile #Y/nL/n has been living her best life at CSU. Taking shots, partying with frat boys, jumping in pools. #SWIPE she was seen running from the party after the cops showed up with a guy. Possibly a new boo? #Collegebae

Rae pov

I wake up to an insane amount of texts and notifications. Keith and I went viral overnight. They're calling him college bae. I watch him as he scrolls through his notifications mortified. He'll get over it.

As I'm scrolling through my own texts I hear a knock on his door. He lets out an exasperated huff and gets up to see who's knocking. 

"Where is she!" I hear someone yell.

"Jade what the hell-" Jade pushes past him and locks eyes on me.

"You bitch!" she goes to lunge at me but Keith grabs her hips holding her back. She yells at him to let her go but he doesn't budge.

"Someone tell me what the hell is going on!"

"Oh, this is that friend I told you about. The one I'm staying with. I didn't know you two knew each other." Friend is an understatement. She's using me for fame. Careful what you wish for baby girl.

"You fucking liar, I told you about Keith" she jumps.

"Well, I didn't know that this was your Keith. Us meeting was a coincidence." No, it wasn't.

"Bullshit" She screams. "And she's wearing your clothes. You sure move on fast."

Keith grabs her shoulders. "Look at me. We broke up why do you even care who I'm with"

I cock my head to the side and jerk my hand toward my mouth pretending I'm sucking someone off. I watch as she grows more irritated. I rub my hands up and down my body suggestively nodding confirming all of her dark thoughts.

We didn't have sex last night but she doesn't need to know that.

"I'm just gonna go. I don't want to cause any more trouble." I say innocently.

"No, stay." Keith stops me. "She was just leaving." 

"No really. Thanks for last night though I had fun." I smile.

"So did I, but stay. We can go get coffee or something" he suggests.

"If you insist" 

He grip loosens on Jade and she comes running toward me fist flying. She gets one good hit in before she's pulled off by Keith. I see a student recording out in the hallway and I start the waterworks.

"Are you okay?" Keith asks.

"She's fucking crazy" I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm crazy!? She's not even crying! She's faking. Fucking psycho bitch." Yeah, I'm the crazy one. You're the one screaming like a lunatic and punching people. Nobody gives a shit what the backstory is or might be. The cameras saw you hit me and hear you screaming like a psycho. You wanted fame you got it sweetheart. 

"Just get out," Keith says to her.

"But-" she throws her hands up and walks out of the room. "Get the camera out of my face!" she knocks the boy's phone down. Someone else was recording too. She's just digging the hole deeper for herself.